GAME Need some input v.360

BeatKonducta

Aug 11, 2003
Oklahoma City/Tinker AFB, OK
i was thinking about selling my 360+games since i never play the shit anymore and this is what i have:

20GB 360
1 controller
wireless adapter
headset
dvd controller

games:
infinite undiscovery
the orange box
tales of vesperia
project gotham racing 3
oblivion
eternal sonata
ace combat 6
NFS most wanted
crackdown
mirror's edge
call of duty 2
call of duty 4
burnout paradise
afro samurai
bully
beautiful katamari
marvel ultimate alliance
prince of persia
forza 3
mass effect
forza 2
fallout 3
fable 2
fable 3
bayonetta
saint's row 2
prototype
NFS shift

how much do you guys think i can get for all that? and please save your smart ass, useless comments for someone else or save the shit for the main. i wouldn't expect much since the games are quite old, but i just have no fucking clue what to even use as an asking price. halp!

Chitown B

Oct 13, 2008
chicago, il
maybe $100 shipped for the 360. the games are subjective, ranging from worthless to $10.

I would probably see if there are any Gamestop deals and just trade all that shit in for credit - unless you really want to wait on a buyer and pay shipping.

Spike2k

Oct 19, 2002
Twinsburg, Ohio
check trade in rates at cheapassgamer

sell individually on ebay for more a few bucks more each.

profit.
unless you're too lazy to do the work

TS
TS
BeatKonducta

BeatKonducta

Aug 11, 2003
i would rather not trade in, just sell the shit. yea, looks like i'll have to use cheapassgamer and just do it the hard way. i threw all the shit up on CG for 500. Yes, i know that is high as hell, but there may be an idiot around here that will pay that, never know. minus whale start high and work your way down, amirite?
and dogz, i'm not sure if the games are region free or not

Twinsen

Resident Negro
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
Yeah, most of your games are worth less than $10, but $7-8 each + $2 shipping can add up pretty quickly. I would suggest selling the system for $120 on Craigslist, maybe take $100 if it takes a while.

Then if you have the time, sell the games on half.com. Trust me, this site will get those games gone within a week's time. It's just a matter of you having the time to run to the post office to ship. Half.Com will give you the best CASH value for all your games. The more recent something was released, the more you get for it. Kinda like used car prices...video games depreciate. So for example, Forza Motorsports 3 came out like 6 months ago. So it won't be worth the full $60 it cost, but it might still net about $45. But something as old as Bully, might only get you $10.

But when you go to Half.Com, you can basically browse what the games have been selling for before you even price them. And you can price your own accordingly. :coolugh:

Chitown B

Oct 13, 2008
chicago, il
Yeah, most of your games are worth less than $10, but $7-8 each + $2 shipping can add up pretty quickly. I would suggest selling the system for $120 on Craigslist, maybe take $100 if it takes a while.

Then if you have the time, sell the games on half.com. Trust me, this site will get those games gone within a week's time. It's just a matter of you having the time to run to the post office to ship. Half.Com will give you the best CASH value for all your games. The more recent something was released, the more you get for it. Kinda like used car prices...video games depreciate. So for example, Forza Motorsports 3 came out like 6 months ago. So it won't be worth the full $60 it cost, but it might still net about $45. But something as old as Bully, might only get you $10.

But when you go to Half.Com, you can basically browse what the games have been selling for before you even price them. And you can price your own accordingly. :coolugh:

you're insane with the prices - Forza 3 is worth like $15 shipped. It came out 18 months ago. Bully would maybe get you $5 shipped. You are competing with Gamestop used prices as well.

Twinsen

Resident Negro
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
you're insane with the prices - Forza 3 is worth like $15 shipped. It came out 18 months ago. Bully would maybe get you $5 shipped. You are competing with Gamestop used prices as well.

Yeah, I don't know where my memory went with my release dates, but Gaystop isn't a factor. My 6 month time/price still remains the same. I've sold plenty of games that were out within 3-6 months and got $45 easily within 2 days.

Los

Oct 22, 2003
Indiana
why do you think gamestop makes so much money?

people are:

1. idiots
2. price conscious
3. supply demand
4. loyal to their company

circle the screen to see the correct answer.

Chitown B

Oct 13, 2008
chicago, il
i'm not saying GS is good, but people base what they'll pay online off of what they can get stuff for used at GS. So it's a factor.

Twinsen

Resident Negro
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
i'm not saying GS is good, but people base what they'll pay online off of what they can get stuff for used at GS. So it's a factor.

Yeah, and Gaystop still sells games that have been out for 6 months - year for $5-10 less than buying it new. Thats why you under cut that $55 to $45 online. And half.com reimburses you for shipping by about $2.50 per item. So it works out. Trust me.

Chitown B

Oct 13, 2008
chicago, il
yeah and that's all well and good, but nothing he owns except Shift was out in the last 6 months. And then only Fable 3 if you go a bit deeper.

TS
TS
BeatKonducta

BeatKonducta

Aug 11, 2003
it would have been better if i didn't wait so long. i kept holding out thinking someone would announce some badass new 360 exclusives...well.....still waiting....

it sounds like i would get more out of all of this shit if i did just "part it out" like you guys are saying. but fuck, that is a fuck ton of work with shipping, etc. i'll give selling it all as one package a chance for a week or two and if that doesn't work i guess i'll start parting the shit out.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor