SenenCito

SenenCito

OT Supporter
May 21, 2002
P FKN R
Looks like a painting!

How much is photo/photoshop?

As for story - dunno.. after a party when everyone else is fucked up? :rofl:

Almost got it. The idea for the shoot is "the afterparty" and it's meant to show everyone fucked.. a few that got lucky, a few that didn't and the couple as the only surviving the party. Course the couple is the music duo

TS
TS
SenenCito

SenenCito

OT Supporter
May 21, 2002
P FKN R
Looks like a painting!

How much is photo/photoshop?

As for story - dunno.. after a party when everyone else is fucked up? :rofl:
forgot to answer, about 90% of the photo is from camera I just added random clothes, whisky bottles and stuff, ill probably upload the original one later tonight

That's pretty damn awesome. Has a Lachapelle feel to it.

That's what I was going for :naughty:

Idyfohu

Oct 29, 2003
Utah
Your cam definitely takes nice pictures! Bravo man, really diggin' the overall feel and concept. Partied the EF out, 2 survivors remaining!

Def wanted to see you break it down and the originals!

dmora

Did you hire all the models and make up staff or was it all in trade?

And what about the location?

:bowdown:

s14brent

Apr 29, 2009
las vegas
i think the tone is whats throwing the image off to me. looks like clarity+sat sliders were over-used on the background people.
I would have shot both the guy/girl separate so both would be in focus for a more "commercial" look/feel especially since they are a duo.

Wobistdu

But I think that's the point...it's supposed to have a sort of surreal look to it. And too much going on? If you were to ever have too much going on, this is the way to do it, and do it right. I sat there looking all over the place, seeing what they were doing before they crashed, what they drank, what they wore, where they were, etc.

I love photography like this that keeps your attention as you scan the entire scene.

diff strokes i guess. i don't like it. i know what you mean about scanning a picture. i read once i believe in one of kelby's books that the longer someone scans a pic, the better it is.

this pic is actually frustrating to scan. for instance, i can't tell who is who on the couch. it's like they were in a fire and melted together.

Marix

OT Supporter
May 23, 2006
Maybe a larger image would help too.

It looks more cluttered because it's so small. If it was bigger and you can see more detail, it would be better. An image where you look at it for ages and find lots of things is a GOOD thing. You don't always want your eyes drawn to only one thing.

Oct 17, 2004
New England
yeah not a fan

the 2 main people look fake and out of place
yep. their skin looks plastic.

if that's what you were going for, ok, but I'm not a fan.

this pic is actually frustrating to scan. for instance, i can't tell who is who on the couch. it's like they were in a fire and melted together.
that's the first thing that caught my eye.

the guy that's bent over the chick on the couch... his upper body looks like it could be her thigh and I kept trying to figure out how she was bent like that.

TS
TS
SenenCito

SenenCito

OT Supporter
May 21, 2002
P FKN R
as promised, here is the original with the other photo that completes the story

sm0Xj.jpg

original NWS

http://i.imgur.com/5ISOr.jpg

Tzuma

Aug 2, 2007
Ventura County, CA
I love the side by side and overall picture(s)..but as usual I find the one weird thing in a picture and cant stop fixating on it.

The topless girl on the couch looks like she's sitting there spread eagle - the guy flopped over her looks like her leg bent (shoulder = knee) until you figure it out.

I think the clutter also adds to the shot...but I would have only made clutter out of things that could be found in the original pic - id spend hours finding the clever re-placement of the items.

For example:
There's a lei on the dog statue -- where was the lei before?
Where'd those balloons go?
Why is there a bra in the before shot (before people get hammered)?
How is the bar better laid out and lighted AFTER shit gets crazy? Did someone clean up before getting the orgy on?

TS
TS
SenenCito

SenenCito

OT Supporter
May 21, 2002
P FKN R
I love the side by side and overall picture(s)..but as usual I find the one weird thing in a picture and cant stop fixating on it.

The topless girl on the couch looks like she's sitting there spread eagle - the guy flopped over her looks like her leg bent (shoulder = knee) until you figure it out.

I think the clutter also adds to the shot...but I would have only made clutter out of things that could be found in the original pic - id spend hours finding the clever re-placement of the items.

For example:
There's a lei on the dog statue -- where was the lei before?
Where'd those balloons go?
Why is there a bra in the before shot (before people get hammered)?
How is the bar better laid out and lighted AFTER shit gets crazy? Did someone clean up before getting the orgy on?

I hear yuo on most of those things. The edit of the before shot I actually did it like 8 months ago, the after shot a few weeks. I plan on reediting to make it more in line with the other photo.

about the right side..it's actually a frustration I had during the shot. The placement for the trio was meant to be different, but at the last moment one of the girls started hiding herself completely under the sheets since she didn't want to show anything. It was royally pissing me off, but I had little time to make the shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan