STYLE Neiman Marcus vs. Nordstrom

drake

OT Supporter
Jul 10, 2002
East Bay
So I'm looking for dress pants and found that Neiman Marcus carries Zanella which seems to fit me almost perfectly off the rack, price ranges from 395-425 depending on the style. I stopped in Nordstrom and tried on the Zanella pants there, and they run about 275-380 online, but in store I recall them being about 250 for the most expensive ones. They don't fit me nearly as well or feel as nice compared to the ones at Neiman. Looks like Saks and Bloomingdale's are the same price as Nordstrom's online prices.

Does Zanella use different wool for different stores? I'm pretty sure the cuts are the same since google tells me there are only two cuts (three if you count the quad pleat) offered by Zanella at this time, or is Neiman Marcus just charging a premium for the same thing? Any ideas :dunno:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan