SRS Nervous breakdowns

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by RenaultFreak, May 18, 2005.

1. RenaultFreak

RenaultFreak OMG

so much pressure, I wonder if everyone goes through these rollercoasters, if they do I wonder how can they cope with it because I can't see myself doing any good. Each time I hit rock bottom I seem to hit a new "unseen" bottom and that scares me a lot.

2. MiseryIndex

MiseryIndex open your eyes child, your sea is changing. Moderator

well. rollercoaster's aren't so bad. atleast you experience high's before the low's, & work down gradually. :hs:

i just think some people's middleground is lower than others, which then makes the lows even lower.

life is a rollercoaster though, just stay strapped in & it'll bring you back up again :o

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Usually a lot of pressure is unneccesary. You see you can really question a lot of your own actions. How many of your actions have brought you into unneccessary or unwanted positions in your life. Trying to avoid extra workloads, could give you a lot of relieve in your life.

4. RenaultFreak

RenaultFreak OMG

avoiding that extra "workload" would stress me out even more, that's the thing that I can't really see the way out of this.

5. Godspeed

Godspeed New Member

I was close to a breakdown earlier this year. I won't get into details but it was rough and I was scared a lot of the time because i had no idea what i might do under this kind of pressure. But i just took it day by day. set goals for the day and don't think about anything else.

working out helps too. for me, it helped my focus on my day better and got rid of some stress, which at that time, any stress gone was major plus.

6. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

hey renaultfreak :wavey:

Easy ways to take care of things to avoid stress is to prioritize and handle one thing at a time. That way, things won't seem overwhelming and seem to make some sense. That'll be a good place to start. When one task is done, go ahead and start another.

7. liptonme

liptonme OT Supporter

sometimes i think about how much shit i can take before i acutually go crazy. sometimes when people go through a huge amount of stress they can develop mental illnesses, including paranoid schizophrenics. i wonder how far i am to breaking..

8. RenaultFreak

RenaultFreak OMG

:sad2: I think I'm better up running away and forgetting about everyone, I can't fix my mother, I can't fix my best friend, I can't fix my fiancee's degree or the other problems. Shitty huh? I can't fix or do something about them but they affect me directly.

9. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

ack.. what's gone so wrong? I'm obviously outta the loop.

I was picturing work-related stress and stuff, not really family stuff.. different there.

can pick your job, can't pick your family :/

wish I had better advice, i suppose.