Netflix’s Cyberpunk: Edgerunners anime (CD Projekt Red and Studio Trigger collab). Coming September 13.

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
WNY
Well mother fuck. I didn't realize The Expanse was cancelled a second time after Season 6. So many unanswered questions.
it was less canceled and more not renewed

it was a decent stopping point TBH based on the source. stopping it later gets a lot more awkward

May 8, 2001
Colorado
it was less canceled and more not renewed

it was a decent stopping point TBH based on the source. stopping it later gets a lot more awkward
I can see that it was probably a good stopping point, considering the next book in the series takes place 30 years later or something. But it's still disappointing.

mistergin

Morale has improved but I find I miss the beatings
May 12, 2001
Mormons, AZ
Would love to see another 6 seasons just on the events in the last couple books. So many worlds, chasing new science, abilities to creatively use time skips... I gotta imagine it'll get some love.

But then again I got into scifi around the time everyone was crying about Firefly and I probably know better than to get my hopes up :hsd:

Book was *mwah* though :bowdown:

May 8, 2001
Colorado
Would love to see another 6 seasons just on the events in the last couple books. So many worlds, chasing new science, abilities to creatively use time skips... I gotta imagine it'll get some love.

But then again I got into scifi around the time everyone was crying about Firefly and I probably know better than to get my hopes up :hsd:

Book was *mwah* though :bowdown:
God damnit... I really don't wanna start reading again. That's so 90's.

• Haha
Reactions: mistergin and Kafka

f00l

Jun 14, 2004
I just finished it. I enjoyed it and hope they make more shows

I was afraid it was going to end differently

Reactions: mistergin

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trendworld