ENT Netflix’s Cyberpunk: Edgerunners anime (CD Projekt Red and Studio Trigger collab). Coming September 13.

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
BFE NY
Eminence in Shadow will be fun but I don't see it being a true heavy hitter like the rest in that list if I'm honest. Mostly cause isekai and comedy, even if I like them, seldom ever do. :o

Overlord S4 has been good but it's still not stacking up to S1 and 2 in my eyes in terms of quality, and that one I've actually read the LN for, the best thing I can say about it is that they've DEFINITELY learned not to cut corners like they did with S3.

I'm full bore and into the abyss for Spy X Fam pt 2 of season 1 (not technically a second season, just the second cour of the first season), they're getting into the good good shit now. :run:
Fair enough but they are fun

If you want more bleak. To Your Eternity s2 is also this fall

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
:madfawk:
No it has to be them.
I mean that's how the games go, this time we're getting Richter Belmont, who was the main character of Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night.

IIRC in those games Alucard and Dracula were still around though, so the only ones from the main cast that won't be there are Sypha and Trevor. :o

Tiny Dancer

May 6, 2016
I mean that's how the games go, this time we're getting Richter Belmont, who was the main character of Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night.

IIRC in those games Alucard and Dracula were still around though, so the only ones from the main cast that won't be there are Sypha and Trevor. :o
No. I need adventures of Belnades and Belmont.
And Hector and Isaac - they were incredible characters.
Honestly the vampires were the least interesting of the bunch.

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
No. I need adventures of Belnades and Belmont.
And Hector and Isaac - they were incredible characters.
Honestly the vampires were the least interesting of the bunch.
We'll have to give Richter a chance to flourish, he is Sypha and Trevors descendant and we'll probably get some call backs to them with a bunch of snark from Alucard along the way. :o

Sadly if you want more Trepha content you're gonna have to resort to reading fan fiction. :rofl:

Tiny Dancer

May 6, 2016
We'll have to give Richter a chance to flourish, he is Sypha and Trevors descendant and we'll probably get some call backs to them with a bunch of snark from Alucard along the way. :o

Sadly if you want more Trepha content you're gonna have to resort to reading fan fiction. :rofl:
Trevor/Richard Armitage could just do whatever. I do not care. I adore that voice for some weird reason.

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
I played through 100% and had zero motivation to play it again.
I beat it twice, once as a corpo and once as a nomad.

Made different choices in both runs to see what actually changed and while certain story beats do change the major ones didn't and that left me pretty disheartened.

You know what really kills me about the game though? The lack of a proper "crew" type dynamic. Cause in any proper Cyberpunk 2020 tabletop game you're going to have that, it's going to be you and your friends working towards a goal in usually a dysfunctional way, and if your DM is taking it seriously you all die at the end.

You had that, sorta, with Jackie and T-Bug for all of about three missions in the beginning. Then what happens happens, and you lose that. Then you're left on your own with your annoying ghost pal and a bunch of quest markers.

They really could have taken multiple pages from old school BioWare, spent a year or two more baking the game, and really thought more about why people love playing Cyberpunk 2020 and TTRPG's as a general rule. Cause it's not to play alone.

• Support
Reactions: mistergin

Matren

Don't worry about me, jerkoff.
Oct 4, 2001
New Albany, IN
I really, really want more Castlevania.
I love that show. Easily in my top 10.
Shit was good, can't wait for the sequel since its gonna be SotN. They did Grant dirty though by not having him in it. Was weak how they never used more game music/monsters, especially monsters that Konami has no real rights to EG: Buers

Matren

Don't worry about me, jerkoff.
Oct 4, 2001
New Albany, IN
I played through 100% and had zero motivation to play it again.
1663628812921.png

Like 280+ of that was a single playthrough, then I started another one to get the last achievements I couldnt get with my build. Have loaded up mods a couple times to dick around, but never given it another real playthrough. Waiting on the DLC and then I'll be waiting on mods to update.

Tiny Dancer

May 6, 2016
FINE. V v.2.0
aKxxglj.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022