ENT Netflix’s Cyberpunk: Edgerunners anime (CD Projekt Red and Studio Trigger collab). Coming September 13.

Tiny Dancer

May 6, 2016
Doing replay. They did a great job with increasing the variety in random NPCs. I'm not distracted by them anymore and not noticing any glaring repeats.

Matren

Don't worry about me, jerkoff.
Oct 4, 2001
New Albany, IN
Happens in other conversations, but maybe on in ep 8. It was the only one i noticed.
I figured at first it was just one of them stuttering and repeating themselves since they are talking, but holy shit that whole convo is filled with it. There's no pause b/w some of the doubled up words like you'd expect if someone stuttered on something

lowfat

The Dragon Reborn
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2003
Grande Prairie, AB, Can
View attachment 260392

Like 280+ of that was a single playthrough, then I started another one to get the last achievements I couldnt get with my build. Have loaded up mods a couple times to dick around, but never given it another real playthrough. Waiting on the DLC and then I'll be waiting on mods to update.
xQToODu.png

Not sure why it says 3 months ago tho. Haven't played since January. 3 Play throughs.

Matren

Oct 4, 2001
New Albany, IN
Goddamn show was so fuckin' good. Watches the last 2.5 episodes on my VR headset.

only disappointing thing about the show is there's so much cool chrome and guns that aren't in the game :hsd: also Adam gets to be a beast :omg: then again, I hear he's harder now than at release and hack builds were nerfed into the ground which was what I was using at the time

TheEvil1

Hell is other people
OT Supporter
Jul 4, 2003
BFE NY
This is straight up why I couldn't watch Komi Can't Communicate on netflix, cause the problem is more than half of the show is conveyed through kanji and netflix literally WAS NOT SUBBING IT

Even in the dubbed version they weren't fucking subbing it.

Instead it was up to the fansubbers to do it.

I mean look at this shit, here's the Netflix "sub"

View attachment 260607
View attachment 260609

and here's the fansub

View attachment 260608
View attachment 260610

that is practically how every fucking episode is, and the problem is Netflix, unlike Crunchyroll or Funimation, but MUCH LIKE Disney are fucking ZEALOUS with how fast they go after fansubbers with C&D orders or straight up lawsuits.

So fansubs for Netflix and D+ shit are real hard to find in good quality. :hsd:
you guys gotta find a better place to go and get your stuff because fansubs exist and this really isnt an issue

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
Goddamn show was so fuckin' good. Watches the last 2.5 episodes on my VR headset.

only disappointing thing about the show is there's so much cool chrome and guns that aren't in the game :hsd: also Adam gets to be a beast :omg: then again, I hear he's harder now than at release and hack builds were nerfed into the ground which was what I was using at the time
naw, he's still a little bitch even on the highest difficulties, especially if you're playing one of the broken melee builds.

The only way he's hard is if you intentionally hamstring yourself and went into things trying to be a balanced player, but if you min/maxed everything you can rofflestomp him. :rofl:

I take it as an example of V being an absolute LEGEND and just let it slide, apparently there's some people in the modding community that are going to be adding to the "This is for Johnny!" line that you can say to make it say "This is for Johnny, and Rebecca, and David, and Jackie, and [insert Saul/Rogue]!". So that's kinda cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Matren

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
then how/why does Bug get got? Yori just covering shit up?
We don't actually know that the body they find in T-Bug's apartment was Bug, it was burned beyond recognition and that actually doesn't fit with Arasaka's MO, since they would have wanted to bring her in for questioning and if Yori wanted to make sure she was dead he'd have sent in Smasher.

There's a good chance she escaped after covering her tracks.

Matren

Oct 4, 2001
New Albany, IN
We don't actually know that the body they find in T-Bug's apartment was Bug, it was burned beyond recognition and that actually doesn't fit with Arasaka's MO, since they would have wanted to bring her in for questioning and if Yori wanted to make sure she was dead he'd have sent in Smasher.

There's a good chance she escaped after covering her tracks.
wait... what body? I don't even remember going back to her apartment. I just figured the sound of her getting fried during the heist was her dying.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026