ENT Netflix’s Cyberpunk: Edgerunners anime (CD Projekt Red and Studio Trigger collab). Coming September 13.

Tiny Dancer

May 6, 2016
Also

Is CP2077 good now?
It’s better. But I still argue it’s not “good”.

Stealth in this game is shitty and broken still. Had like 5 restarts trying to do the monk side quest without killing anyone. Still couldn’t knock out one of the dudes unnoticed.

But better? Yes.

.chris

Leave her, Johnny, leave her
Mar 2, 2006
SoFla
It’s better. But I still argue it’s not “good”.

Stealth in this game is shitty and broken still. Had like 5 restarts trying to do the monk side quest without killing anyone. Still couldn’t knock out one of the dudes unnoticed.

But better? Yes.
So it’s no witcher 3?

Tiny Dancer

May 6, 2016
So it’s no witcher 3?
It’s different. I don’t feel as attached to the story and characters. The concept is interesting, for sure, but cyberpunk/future dystopia scenarios are. Feels like they’re just using a lot of already established tropes to me.
Because it’s a game you should feel measured of success and progression. And I just felt the entire time that even as V gets stronger and wins more, nothing really changes. You don’t fix anything. It all still sucks. Gross. Everyone dies, life is miserable.
As a game that is discouraging (to me). But if you’re into that, it’s fine. Everyone here will probably disagree with me tho.

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
Da man watching the classics. :coold:

The "we have cyberpunk anime at home" starter kit:

MV5BYTdiYjljNDktYmI4Ni00OTQxLWE0ZTYtZWQ1NmMyNWI4ZTNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
Sounds like you need to GET GUD
Last playthru I spent all points in body/athletics/melee and gorilla arms and ran around like a madman heating the shit out of everyone.

Didn't bother with quickhacks. Ain't nobody got time or patience for that play style.

Just beat the living shit out of everything. Even mecha

May 8, 2001
Colorado
Last playthru I spent all points in body/athletics/melee and gorilla arms and ran around like a madman heating the shit out of everyone.

Didn't bother with quickhacks. Ain't nobody got time or patience for that play style.

Just beat the living shit out of everything. Even mecha
HELL YEAH BROTHER!

I'm really torn on how to spec this playthrough. I haven't played since the patch.

Reactions: the_antsy_honda

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
    Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mohamedali2022