SRS Never bang a chick from your office Cliffs inside

nickd76

Jul 6, 2007
I been nailing this rican chick from work on and off for the past 6 years from my office. Make a short story short, she would string me along and we would both play games the entire time.

Anytime I would walk away and ignore her, she'd try to find some way to open a dialoge back up with me and the whole process would repeat. Finally, I got sick of this whole shit and suspected she was with someone and I really dont care to be honest. So I completely cut her off, blocked IM, the works.. :ugh:

then she see me outside and shes with her gf and looks at me and starts a conversation with her gf saying that shes getting married but theres so many problems within ear shot of me, i just laughed and walked away.

a few weeks from then, I got balloons sent to me at my work from my GF and she saw them since we sit pretty close to each other.

The very next day, get this, she throws herself a engagment announcement party for herself at work:rofl::rofl::rofl: wtf??? who does that???

Im wondering if I should look for a new job cus im getting sick of the drama, we bump into each other in the halls and i say hi and really feel comfortable and dont care, but she looks at the floor and for a rican turns red as a tomato:rofl: Moral of the story kiddies, don't shit where you eat...

Last edited:

Darketernal

Watch: Aria The Origination =)
Don't stick you pen into the company.

Many people i know got fired, the golden rule is to strictly seperate bussiness from private, otherwhise you're bound to get in trouble.

Also a kind reminder that this is the Asylum, an emotional hide-out. As such personal attacks will not be tolerated.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan