LOVE new addition

befriending

Jan 2, 2008
Guantanamo Bay
i'm in town visiting family before heading to cuba and decided to call up my artist. got a sailor jerry anchor added today. it's on my forearm at my elbow ditch. now i think i want to sleeve this arm too :rofl:

167524_10150089572662970_508162969_6020116_2358244_n.jpg

t924w77yq20loa44zd2.jpg

THoC

Feb 5, 2007
i like it :)

when i went to key west i wanted to get an anchor but have no room on my arms and didnt really visualize it elsewhere :/

Two toys

Jan 29, 2004
UC Santa Cruz
dig it, but i just realized how phallic anchors are..

and yes i think a sleeve of some old school Sailor Jerry-esque work would be pretty fly.

Two toys

Jan 29, 2004
UC Santa Cruz
fuck yeah! that shit is awesome.. and when did you get married? My artist's husband (also an tattoo artist) wants her to tattoo her face on him, she straight up refuses, she thinks it will ruin their marriage. but she's gonna tattoo her face on me for shits and giggles.. the curse of the matching tattoo runs deep and I think similar style is about as far as I'd go too.

TS
TS
befriending

befriending

Jan 2, 2008
Guantanamo Bay
fuck yeah! that shit is awesome.. and when did you get married? My artist's husband (also an tattoo artist) wants her to tattoo her face on him, she straight up refuses, she thinks it will ruin their marriage. but she's gonna tattoo her face on me for shits and giggles.. the curse of the matching tattoo runs deep and I think similar style is about as far as I'd go too.

i got married in september. we're on our way overseas for 2 1/2 years as well AND about to start working on a baby :)

yup, no matchy-matchy tattoos for us. the same style is enough. the one he got yesterday was his first tattoo :mamoru:

DaVega366

That ship is actually pretty badass...dunno what that chick was talking about.

NUDES

May 19, 2007
i got married in september. we're on our way overseas for 2 1/2 years as well AND about to start working on a baby :)

yup, no matchy-matchy tattoos for us. the same style is enough. the one he got yesterday was his first tattoo :mamoru:
If you have a happy marriage don't do the bolded. You will be unhappy sooner than you could ever imagine. Babies are the curse of functional, sexually satisfied couples.

DaVega366

it was about 10 hours. i only sat for an hour at a time because im a wuss

I went 3 and started to violently shake. :rofl: Dude was like...you wanna do color another time? I thought about sitting there for another 1-2, but was feeling like passing out.

DaVega366

Apparently over the kidney is a major nerve...mine actually hurt the worst on my side, close to my kidney. Other shit wasn't as bad.

Two toys

Jan 29, 2004
UC Santa Cruz
If you have a happy marriage don't do the bolded. You will be unhappy sooner than you could ever imagine. Babies are the curse of functional, sexually satisfied couples.
seriously... give yourselves some time as a married couple to travel and live and grow your love.. once you have the first kid you'll never be as happy again. (factual information from a study. It was in my women's studies text book)

I'm all for having kids, but you are young, enjoy life.. don't ruin that vagina and stretch out those tattoos on your hips til they look like shooting stars.

TS
TS
befriending

befriending

Jan 2, 2008
Guantanamo Bay
i'm 25. prime age for me and i've had baby fever for a long time now. we're both ready to start our family and we'll be traveling the world anyways. im in cuba for 2 1/2 years then maybe greece afterwards.

IntheWorks

windin film.. takin pics
Jun 30, 2001
earth
just a FYI.. my wife and I still have a perfectly healty sexual relation ship, and are happier than ever... we have 2 boys.

Memor

Jun 22, 2006
NYC
Apparently over the kidney is a major nerve...mine actually hurt the worst on my side, close to my kidney. Other shit wasn't as bad.

my ribs were by far the worst over my kidney. On the actual bones and whatnot it wasn't so bad. But the kidney area...fuck, almost passed out a couple times

DaVega366

my ribs were by far the worst over my kidney. On the actual bones and whatnot it wasn't so bad. But the kidney area...fuck, almost passed out a couple times

I pooted in the guy's face a couple times.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan