GUN new atkins style stock

Soybomb

Aug 30, 2003
Illinois
[y]jmQK360y9QI[/y]
[y]gcnwGpLZnL0[/y]
[y]rkhpJZVL0Uk[/y]

From some guy on TFL. His pets will be dead by next monday.

TS
TS

Soybomb

Aug 30, 2003
Illinois
To his benefit its a different design than the atkins and he has an atf letter

Atfletter.jpg

Its still the sort of thing that is great on paper until they actually see it working though. :rofl:

USMCsilver

Sep 24, 2003
Middle of SC
The last one was, what, $900ish?

Now, would you pay up in that realm for such a stock that was approved at first, and then banned after many people bought it? Could it happen again? Oh hell yes.

Secondly, watch the last video. They are 40 yards away and drop about 15-20 rounds and don't even hit their target. What the fuck is wrong with that picture?

Keesh

Oct 26, 2003
The last one was, what, $900ish?

Now, would you pay up in that realm for such a stock that was approved at first, and then banned after many people bought it? Could it happen again? Oh hell yes.

Secondly, watch the last video. They are 40 yards away and drop about 15-20 rounds and don't even hit their target. What the fuck is wrong with that picture?

It's 7.62x39 on quasi-automatic fire. Shooting that round on full-auto isn't exactly easy. :dunno:

USMCsilver

Sep 24, 2003
Middle of SC
Well, the angled cut on the AK barrel is supposed to help facilitate F/A fire, right?

Sorry, never shot a F/A AK, but I have shot many subguns, and other F/A weapons, and don't think I've ever sucked that badly.

xpinchx

hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil
Dec 18, 2003
East Lansing, MI
Well, the angled cut on the AK barrel is supposed to help facilitate F/A fire, right?

Sorry, never shot a F/A AK, but I have shot many subguns, and other F/A weapons, and don't think I've ever sucked that badly.
It helps with muzzle climb, but that doesn't mean the recoil won't take you off target. Disregarding the first few shots that were way high and right, most of the shots stayed within two to three feet which is pretty impressive for 7.62x39 at 40 yards...

USMCsilver

Sep 24, 2003
Middle of SC
It helps with muzzle climb, but that doesn't mean the recoil won't take you off target. Disregarding the first few shots that were way high and right, most of the shots stayed within two to three feet which is pretty impressive for 7.62x39 at 40 yards...

Plus I don't think he has a muzzle brake on that black one.

I assume you own an AK or two? :coolugh:

Let's face it -- this whole thing would have been much more impressive with a 10/22. (Isn't that what the initial design was intended for?)

xpinchx

hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil
Dec 18, 2003
East Lansing, MI
I assume you own an AK or two? :coolugh:

Let's face it -- this whole thing would have been much more impressive with a 10/22. (Isn't that what the initial design was intended for?)
I have a romanian 74 and I've shot a handful of FA AKs. What the sarcastic smiley? :hsugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan