GAME NEW Batman:Arkham City-Gameplay Trailer

Boomdart

Apr 28, 2005
Looks fun, first one was pretty cool.

I hope those screens are from a console, I would expect better from the PC version, as it doesn't look any better than AA from that video. Though it is still six months off

Last edited:

FunkyMunniez

Mar 15, 2008
photobomb-that-guy-yes-very-soon.jpg

bigben14

OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2007
Can't wait for this game. It looks like the first game on massive amounts of steroids.

I just wish it wasn't immediately followed by BF3, Uncharted 3, Skyrim, etc

TS
TS
Chaotix

Chaotix

Aug 19, 2004
On the Grid
Can't wait for this game. It looks like the first game on massive amounts of steroids.

I just wish it wasn't immediately followed by BF3, Uncharted 3, Skyrim, etc

Yeah this holiday season looks really solid for video games. I'll have to remind myself to buy christmas presents before video games.

Lukkie

OT Supporter
Apr 1, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Looks fun, first one was pretty cool.

I hope those screens are from a console, I would expect better from the PC version, as it doesn't look any better than AA from that video. Though it is still six months off

that vid was from the 360 version. the pc version looks a bit better if you got the specs, and the ps3 version is by far the best.

Teh Jebus

Aug 22, 2004
Orange County, CA
Yeah, after playing AA on the PC I actually had wished I either 1) Had a 360 controller or 2) Had bought it for the PS3. Because playing with Mouse and Keyboard got frustrating sometimes :mad:

But overall wasn't too bad, they still did a good job and it didn't take away from the game for me at all, save for a couple of accidental deaths.

Lukkie

OT Supporter
Apr 1, 2007
Los Angeles, CA

I hope they have more of those combat challenges. That was my favorite part of the first game. Felt like a total badass pulling off those huge combos with like 10 different moves. I never finished all of them (never finished Shock n Awe extreme if i remember correctly :fawk: ), but Extrav3rted here on GP did :bowdown:

bigben14

OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2007
I hope they have more of those combat challenges. That was my favorite part of the first game. Felt like a total badass pulling off those huge combos with like 10 different moves. I never finished all of them (never finished Shock n Awe extreme if i remember correctly :fawk: ), but Extrav3rted here on GP did :bowdown:

I'm sure this game will have a lot more. There's supposed to be challenge maps for batman, cat woman and robin this time around so I would be surprised if there were any less, especially when the scope of the game is so much bigger

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor