Menger

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2011
remind them not to put that front plate mount on your new ride when it shows up

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
my deposit has been in for just over two months, called the dealer today - no info, no update, no VIN number in production yet, etc 🤡

pretty confident I'm never.getting my car and I'm out the deposit 😂
whoops. I placed an order for a vehicle about two weeks ago. No deposit, 9% discount and I already have a vin. Build date is up in the air though.

tommylightning

If ya can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen
Aug 25, 2001
You Betcha State
Sales guy called me and said they had a Palisade order get canceled by the customer and he asked if I wanted it. It’s a Calligraphy in white. 5% off MSRP. :hmm:

chickenfcker

OT Supporter
Apr 22, 2005
Sales guy called me and said they had a Palisade order get canceled by the customer and he asked if I wanted it. It’s a Calligraphy in white. 5% off MSRP. :hmm:

I have a Limited (which was the top trim in 2020, think its just missing the fancy headliner). Excellent car, some wind noise and a few tech issues but overall great value for the money. Paid $50k OTD

• Love
Reactions: tommylightning

Menger

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2011
my deposit has been in for just over two months, called the dealer today - no info, no update, no VIN number in production yet, etc 🤡

pretty confident I'm never.getting my car and I'm out the deposit 😂
wait why would you be out the deposit

ChemicalWhore

Excessively Black
OT Supporter
May 1, 2006
San Diego
Took my gf looking at car yesterday, found one dealer selling the Tucson plug in for MSRP if you claim it before it arrives.

TS
TS
smell my finger

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
This. I have two sets and they are miles better than Weathertech. They offered better coverage in both vehicles, are still flexible, don't have that hard plastic feel and sound with shoes and they hold up/clean up better after a year + of use. It's all I'll use going forward.
kia already forced me to buy carpet floor mats to put the pre order in, but I'll probably replace them eventually 🤡

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
kia already forced me to buy carpet floor mats to put the pre order in, but I'll probably replace them eventually 🤡
doesn't it come with carpet mats included? Usually "all weather" mats are an extra.

Either way, toss that carpet shit out the day you buy it and replace with the 3d mats.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448