CAR new car thread to argue about - Telluride v XC90 v Q7 -

TS
TS
smell my finger

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
hmm the bad ass green Lexus GX is a new exclusive top end special edition and will probably be mid to upper 60s for a car from 2003

dmac411

OT Supporter
Sep 18, 2003
dallas, tx
BTW, a T6 with the polestar ECU upgrade is worth every penny. It’s like a boosted Dynamic Mode.

ORRR get that T8 and never look back.

Reactions: amill94
TS
TS
smell my finger

smell my finger

Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
BTW, a T6 with the polestar ECU upgrade is worth every penny. It’s like a boosted Dynamic Mode.

ORRR get that T8 and never look back.
not worth the t8... 99% of my driving is 25-40 mph in small townships or highways with cruise control set at 7 over

black jesus

OT Supporter
Apr 30, 2002
Denton, TX
Funny that you are worried about Kia reliability but no mention of both Volvo nor Audi which are comically bad, unreliable cars.

TS
TS
smell my finger

smell my finger

Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
Funny that you are worried about Kia reliability but no mention of both Volvo nor Audi which are comically bad, unreliable cars.
the question mark was because I have no idea what the reliability is like on a telluride.

I wouldn't call the XC90 or the q7 a "comically bad" car

TS
TS
smell my finger

smell my finger

Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
Ya, and during normal markets you can get them for 10% off msrp before incentives(which are also a lot higher usually). No point in paying near msrp with shitty incentives now.
there is if you need a car

Leonard Washington

Aug 15, 2004
I had a 15 optima and tortured the fuck out of it every time I was behind the wheel, hoping it would die so I could justify buying something new. It never did.
Kia is more reliable than Audi or Volvo. But it doesn’t have the brand prestige of Audi or Volvo, and that means something to most buyers.

Reactions: Jumpem
TS
TS
smell my finger

smell my finger

Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
I had a 15 optima and tortured the fuck out of it every time I was behind the wheel, hoping it would die so I could justify buying something new. It never did.
Kia is more reliable than Audi or Volvo. But it doesn’t have the brand prestige of Audi or Volvo, and that means something to most buyers.
brand prestige is pretty low on my list, and the telluride interior was pretty impressive

Foo

Could I have been anyone other than me?
Oct 5, 2001
Houston
good luck finding a telluride is stock anywhere to get. its a very sought after SUV.

i'd rank it first, q7 second and volvo 3rd if i were shopping for one from your list - and I drive an Audi S6 now. The Telluride is an amazing automobile with fantastic cutting edge tech.

Reactions: Eskimo Yo-Yo

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448