FIT New deadlift PR

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2k

OT Supporter
Apr 5, 2002
TX
Its not much compared to a few of you guys but I got 450 lastnight for the first time. I've felt stuck at around 405 for so long. Felt great.

I'm eyeballing 500 now. :eek3:

Layne Staley

Aug 29, 2003
Raleigh, NC
:bigthumb: Congrats!!

Now get ready for people filling the rest of your thread with how much more they can deadlift than you can :rofl: It happens every time.

TS
TS
M2k

M2k

OT Supporter
Apr 5, 2002
TX
jokkashibalomah said:
how much do you squat ?

I've never maxed out on squat. I'm a pussy when i comes to my knees. They snap, crackle, pop on squats so i just to regular sets up 315.

TS
TS
M2k

M2k

OT Supporter
Apr 5, 2002
TX
Layne Staley said:
:bigthumb: Congrats!!

Now get ready for people filling the rest of your thread with how much more they can deadlift than you can :rofl: It happens every time.

:rofl: i know.

Thanks for all the congrats fellers :hug:

Layne Staley

Aug 29, 2003
Raleigh, NC
Matt2000ss said:
:rofl: i know.

Thanks for all the congrats fellers :hug:
:rofl: I pulled 455 today just so I could post this in your thread :rofl:

I remember my last deadlift PR thread, it turned into a big jack-off thread of people going "Oh yeah? Well I pulled more than that the day after I broke my neck in a diving accident!"

Skeletor

awesome dude... I'm looking to hit 405 by the summer or end of it.

Did you just jump automatically from 405 to 450 through sheer mental power, or did you work your way up quicky?

450 by christmas? :x:

Skeletor

tekmode said:
i cant get 405 up :hs: my PR is only 385. good job!
I hit 315 yesterday and I was pretty happy about it :hsugh:

PR from last summer is 325.... but I stopped lifting, so I gotta work my way up again. Hopefully I'll be at 405+ in 5ish months

TS
TS
M2k

M2k

OT Supporter
Apr 5, 2002
TX
Skeletor said:
Did you just jump automatically from 405 to 450 through sheer mental power, or did you work your way up quicky?

:x:

ya, i think its been a mental thing with me. I just felt really strong yesterday and said fuck it and did it.

Skeletor

Matt2000ss said:
ya, i think its been a mental thing with me. I just felt really strong yesterday and said fuck it and did it.
:werd: I did the same shit... last week couldn't get 305 up... yesterday got 315 easily enough to hit it a second time 45 seconds later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448