ENT New Kendrick May 13th

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
As a native, I identify with when Kendrick talks about the first time he fucked a white bitch.

Doing it for my ancestors as revenge 😎

TS
TS
sans_pants

sans_pants

I don't want any damn vegetables
OT Supporter
May 2, 2002
I guess I gotta give it more time. Not that it's not good, it's just a bit... strange maybe. Idk

most of his albums are like this really. you aint gonna be boppin off the wall on the first listen

Reactions: Sphygmo
TS
TS
sans_pants

sans_pants

I don't want any damn vegetables
OT Supporter
May 2, 2002
i didnt really like tpab the first time i heard it and then a few years later when i had time to listen (a commute) i spun it dozens of time

it's tough for me to do that now tho

morrowasted

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
This man is a cold genius. This what 'real woke' looks like. You can change the way people think with poetry and you can make that poetry even more interesting to listen to by combining it with audible ryhthms & melodies. Not only does Kendrick's poetry shove the learned truth down the throat of any listener who can keep up, his rhythm&melody choices continually evade being characterized in a way that most people understand; in a sense he is creating new genres of music, often, and in this case, more than once in a single album.

Me and my girl were losing it at these lines in cry together

Screenshot_20220513-144027-077.png

Screenshot_20220513-144248-693.png

Screenshot_20220513-144503-022.png

His ability to compress precisely the powerful and widely relevant truths about the present moment is as far as I can tell unparalleled and maybe even unprecedented. I have of course not been exposed to every kind of music ever made, but among those which have gained notoriety in my lifetime it is hard to think of a better artist

morrowasted

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
If you can get a big truck with dangling nuts white person from Arkansas to actually listen to understand this poetry you can fuck up their mind

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448