kia-signature-logo_dezeen_2364_col_3-1536x461.jpg

old for reference.
kia-signature-logo_dezeen_2364_col_4-1536x845.jpg

Reactions: ashzero

lawnboy

Can I get uhhhh
May 5, 2000
Pittsburgh, PA
that's weird looking- but they needed something different if they want to re-brand from being known for cheap cars for people with bad credit

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
Looks better than the old one, but it still sucks.

It mainly looks better because now it's hard to read that it says "KIA", which is only doing them favors :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Boots

GlassRadiator

OT Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Anything's better than Toyota. Glad they are moving away from their carbon copy of it.

Back in the early 90s I was working on the upcoming Malibu. I went over to the studio where they had the clay buck. Parked right next to it was the outgoing Camry. They were copying it as much as possible. That’s why that generation Malibu has the bizarre oval Chevy badge with the wave.

s-l400.jpg

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
Back in the early 90s I was working on the upcoming Malibu. I went over to the studio where they had the clay buck. Parked right next to it was the outgoing Camry. They were copying it as much as possible. That’s why that generation Malibu has the bizarre oval Chevy badge with the wave.

s-l400.jpg

i actually kind of liked the impala one.

2014_Chev_Impala_00370.jpg

my dad had a 2014 impala, and it was actually a pretty damn good car. Kinda wanted one but couldn't find one locally that i liked.

Reactions: DizzyEdge

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman