I have a last gen MacBook pro with the 128mb video card. I'm looking to upgrade, and on amazon the two new Mbps are 256mb for $1800 or the 512mb model for $2400. The only real difference is the video card. What I'm wondering is if the 512 is worth the money.... (1) with general video performance (2) with the new snow leopard stuff (the major thing is that it will offload CPU cycles to the GPU, right?) ...and should I wait until snow leopard comes out? When is that?