7z9LQ.jpg

TS
TS
FryingPan

FryingPan

Certified Thread Killer
May 19, 2000
Raleigh, NC
Very very nice, dude. Do you have a site or a blog with a collection of these?

Not yet. I've only done this other shot, but going back and looking at it, I like the tonality and the mood set by this new one better. I might have to go back and rework it.

zdrjW.jpg

Marix

OT Supporter
May 23, 2006
It's a great pic and I love your style and processing! The processing definitely makes it look good - the green tint, vignette etc but I'd love to know what the pic looked like fresh out of camera... any chance of seeing it? :big grin:

jigelow

Dec 16, 2010
It seem like the new one is colder. Meaning, there seems to be a mist in te air, and temperature is probably below dew point. Gives it a great aura. At first I missed the stars in the new one, but I think that would actually take away from the feel of it. Really great job.

1992 240SX

Jan 10, 2004
Long Beach, CA
Not yet. I've only done this other shot, but going back and looking at it, I like the tonality and the mood set by this new one better. I might have to go back and rework it.

zdrjW.jpg

Yeah I remember this one. I think the cooler/greener tint def. adds to the photo. In the new one she seems more part of the landscape, but in a good way. The colors remind me of some of Gregory Crewdson's work too.

dmora

ffffuuuuuu... Your photo screams professional. :mamoru:

:love: Can a nga get a cheat sheet on your set up? :o

Finest

OG #93
Mar 16, 2000
Wisconsin
Literally, I just stopped and dropped everything I was doing and totally stared at that first photo for like 5 minutes. That's truly beautiful man. Like, I'm almost in tears right now, you don't even know! :eek3:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec