LOVE New pickup technique: The naked man v.How I Met Your Mother

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
:bowrofl:

Basically after the date you make an excuse to go back up to the chick's place (like "i have to use your bathroom"). When she's in the other room, you take off all your clothes and wait for her to return. When she sees you, she laughs, you laugh, she's so shocked that the two of you end up having sex.

They say it works 2/3 of the time.

Fucking hilarious episode of a hilarious show :bowrofl:

TS
TS
Falconer

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
plus they only use it when they don't give a shit about the longterm outcome. Like that chick Ted was with was a psycho bitch so who cares even if he struck out?

bjonesy77

Oct 2, 2006
Cincinnati
Speaking of HIMYM, does anyone by chance happen to have Season 4 tivo'd, dvr'd, or any other method of saved and would you be willing to burn a copy for me and mail it out?
download it? Or send some nerd on OT a picture of your tits and have him do it for you. If some bitch can get a free ipod, you can get a season of a TV show easily.

bjonesy77

Oct 2, 2006
Cincinnati
:bowrofl:

Basically after the date you make an excuse to go back up to the chick's place (like "i have to use your bathroom"). When she's in the other room, you take off all your clothes and wait for her to return. When she sees you, she laughs, you laugh, she's so shocked that the two of you end up having sex.

They say it works 2/3 of the time.

Fucking hilarious episode of a hilarious show :bowrofl:
I watched it and I must say, NPH is fucking hilarious. But there is no way I'm leaving some bitches apartment naked without my phone/wallet. She can watch my naked ass waltz through her apartment to find my shit.

Is Bob Saget the narrator?

bjonesy77

Oct 2, 2006
Cincinnati
lol i'd fall for it/go for it
really? you think it would actually work? If, on a first date, I was dropping you off and said "sorry, but can I use your restroom?" went in the restroom, stripped and walked out......you'd have sex with me?

(this is given the fact we are on a first date and have no commitments to anyone else)

TS
TS
Falconer

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
I watched it and I must say, NPH is fucking hilarious. But there is no way I'm leaving some bitches apartment naked without my phone/wallet. She can watch my naked ass waltz through her apartment to find my shit.

Is Bob Saget the narrator?

No kidding. I'd take my shit back too.

Yeah Bob Saget is the narrator.

bjonesy77

Oct 2, 2006
Cincinnati
omg did that happen on OT? :bowrofl:
yeah. some girl got her ipod stolen and another OTer put together a fund raiser for her. Paypal him 5 bucks, and when he gets enough to buy her an ipod she will send him nudes. He was to send out the nudes to everybody who sent him 5 bucks.

I'm not sure if the whole ordeal worked, but I think it did.

Lovely Atlantis

Luscious Lovely Lady!
Apr 8, 2006
Vancouver
YES!!! The naked man rocks! That was seriously the best episode of HIMYM ever! I was laughing sooo hard.

Not sure that the naked man would work though... at least not on me.

BlackIce72

Jan 4, 2005
NJ
well there is a technique called the kung fu penis that's pretty rock solid

if shit's not escalating you whip it out and start beating off right next to her

AmosBanks

Aug 19, 2004
Chicago, IL
They say it works 2/3 of the time./quote]

No, they said it works two out of three times. It's funny because when they were on the phone discussing how they should present themselves, I thought, "Why not stand like Captain Morgan" and that was the second pose suggested.

TS
TS
Falconer

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
No, they said it works two out of three times. It's funny because when they were on the phone discussing how they should present themselves, I thought, "Why not stand like Captain Morgan" and that was the second pose suggested.

:ugh:

2/3 of the time = 2 out of 3 times

:ugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcdiana