ART New pics with the Tamron 17-50mm

oliver

Nov 21, 2004
New York City
I dont post much but be brutal if you have to. Just my dog in my room.... :hs:

The lens is amazingly sharp and performs awesome at high ISO speeds as well :coold: Great buy...

p441491796-5.jpg

p213665948-5.jpg

p344981507-5.jpg

p128441626-5.jpg

p143216950-5.jpg

wizeguy4

Apr 5, 2002
Allentown, PA
watch your white balance and or processing. Notice the huge color difference between the first 2 pics. First pic is cool and second pic is warm. I happen to love the colors in the second pic. The tan in the coat looks great. but the ear in the second pic is a bit soft where as the first pic has sharpness throghout the face. But this is subjective to the viewer, I suppose. I am not diggin the shadow in the third pic and the fourth pic shows teh nose in focus and the eyes are not. I am not sure how that happened cause the aperature on it is set for f13 so the DoF should be lgreat enough to capture the whole face in detail. last pic has the color balance thing happening again. there is a blueish greenish color cast to the dogs coat.

Smeghead

Oct 6, 2006
Klingonlandia
Hmm, I have a Rebel XSI and the same Tamron lens, but I don't think my pics comes out that sharp.

Are these straight from the cam?

Essence

Jul 11, 2006
Dirty Dirty Souff
like the first two the best

the third has a bit of composition issue and the 4th just seems a bit off in focus. last one does look like a snap shot. i will agree that the colors in the second one are much warmer and just kinda gives you that subliminal message of the warmth feeling a puppah gives you. :hs:

Take some more pictures. I like that lens and am thinking about getting one also.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan