GUN New PRO-Students for CC on Campus v.CNN

Navvik

Aug 21, 2006
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Most black people drink the liberal democrat Kool-Aid all the way to the bottom of the pitcher...

Except when it comes to gay marriage. :mamoru:
Fraid so, :hs: i however prefer the beer of freedom. mm mm freeeeeeeeeeedom

edit: just got to the part about god in schools. fucking dumb Ni- black person! People need to get out of their head the idea of drunken frat boys and assorted tard balls carrying and realize that after you pass qualification and have the licesne=responsible in its use.

Last edited:

Cannondale

The Texas Rattlesnake
Apr 17, 2007
Austin, TX
That black guy is probably the worst speaker I've ever watched, his material was just recycled liberal jargon that everyone has heard plenty of times. I liked how when asked if he was carrying today, the guy answered,"The beauty of it is that you'll never know."

"To prevent all this, we need to put God in schools". Congratulations you just invalidated your argument, have a nice day.

GlobeGuy

Jun 14, 2004
"To prevent all this, we need to put God in schools". Congratulations you just invalidated your argument, have a nice day.
Didn't you hear a thing Garrett said? You also need Emergency Alert System!! That'll scare the shooter away!

TwistedMind

Mar 20, 2004
My paper and accompanying speech and CC on college campuses actually changed a few minds the other day. Only the one extreme liberal hippy in class shit bricks when they started asking me questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448