New racetrack being built in missouri, first lap

talontsiawd

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2003
St.louis
First lap of the in progress track being built. 3.98 mile lap with lots of elevation change and they have built in some other ways to run the course, inner and out loops etc..

Smart-Select-20201231-224855-Facebook.jpg

Sorry on video quality stole it from their Facebook page to share.

Opens this summer, need to buy/build a track car..

TS
TS

talontsiawd

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2003
St.louis
Really wants me to get a fun car again, don't think my 2017 subaru legacy will cut it out there haha. Maybe stimulus money budget build.

diaper eater

OT Supporter
Nov 12, 2003
mpls, minnesota
fuuuuuuck the one problem I see now for bikes is that from the bottom right of the pic (4 oclock) going clockwise its all sweeping right hand turns until that hairpin left hander near the center of the pic. Bike tires are gonna get cold as fuck while doing that 1/2 lap of right hand turns to get to that hairpin, and I guarantee we'll see at least 3 bikes per day go down on that left hand turn because of cold slick tires.

Reactions: Village Idiot
TS
TS

talontsiawd

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2003
St.louis
Discounted entry if you wear your klan suit?

Where this is located, it's possible
Looks great. Air time on some of those hill crests.

I was thinking the same thing, but they are using a pretty quick car to test with and hopefully faster cars will have more downforce but for sure going to unload the suspension. Maybe they will modify it and take out a few crests in the future.

TS
TS

talontsiawd

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2003
St.louis
probably the only thing missouri has been known for in the past 100 years.

Lake of the ozarks is the other.
The LOTO shootout is pretty cool event.
When offshore boats come and see how fast they can go. Also lake has no speed limit provides for a lot of fast boats on the lake. Current record is 244mph don't think it will ever be broken.

FlyNReeLow

Elite Member #200
Mar 14, 2000
Central Coast, CALI
Lake of the ozarks is the other.
The LOTO shootout is pretty cool event.
When offshore boats come and see how fast they can go. Also lake has no speed limit provides for a lot of fast boats on the lake. Current record is 244mph don't think it will ever be broken.

you have never left your state.. have u?

Ozark put you guys on the map... but just barely.

Reactions: 993kgt

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor