Foot.jpg

TS
TS
VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown

A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a
Nov 18, 2005
Tamarac, FL
I figured I just caught a cold so I'm not training anyway.....might as well not miss more time off after.

Optamix

Aug 9, 2004
Alabama
And people make fun of me for my lip ring.

I can take the ring out when I want to look less like a douche, that skull/blood/hatchet monstrosity is fucking there forever.

HouseLing

When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy
Feb 9, 2002
SoCal
I figured I just caught a cold so I'm not training anyway.....might as well not miss more time off after.

not diggin it :dunno: mebbie after it heals up.

And, I always run a fever for a couple days after a tattoo anyways, so that's a good idea :o

Sylva

Jul 12, 2005

I can take the ring out when I want to look less like a douche, that skull/blood/hatchet monstrosity is fucking there forever.

ZOMG he can cover it up with socks. You'll forever be known as the kid that got some emo/faggot lip ring.

HouseLing

When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy
Feb 9, 2002
SoCal

Not like he could ever put on shoes or anything :ugh:

miek

Sep 11, 2005
Wpg, MB
:rofl: why all the hate, if you like it, right on brotha

i dig it as a little small piece on your foot, definitely not something id get any bigger than that, but hell, why not, if you like it go ahead and do it

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor