FIT New video guyz, hardcore squats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Badass

Sep 18, 2007
NY, NY
meh, it's only annoying if a quarter-squatter tries to draw attention to himself, by grunting loudly or something. other than that, who cares?

GammaRadiation

Feb 15, 2007
Random Location.FL
Just once I'd like to see a thread like there where you secret vid them like a creeper and then help their form and re-vid them a few weeks later.

Once.

I'd not make fun of anyone from F&N for at least a month.

Mass

Jan 11, 2004
werent there a bunch of OTers on here at one point advocating quarter squats to emphasize quads or some gay shit:mamoru:

ha they work, I'll do some sets of normal squats, and then I'll do one set of a high rep quarter squat set, the trick is to just not lock out at the top to keep constant tension on the quads.

TS
TS
KIDRR

KIDRR

Duck dog>*
Nov 1, 2004
North Mexico
Its like an empty warehouse in there... What the hell? Any golds I've ever been to has been packed

Going to the Golds in the middle of the business district at 11pm at night ftw. Literally, it's me and 4 other people in a 15,000 square foot facility on the reg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448