ART New Watermark

xenon supra

OT Supporter
Feb 3, 2005
San Diego, CA
I think this is better than the old one....any suggestions to tweak it?

420661574_suGfA-L.png

Before:
420666453_AqK5n-L.png

After:
378282843_Wng9t-L-2.jpg

quid

I Piss Excellence
OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2004
california
when i was a little kid, just getting into design i showed my mom the first thing i ever made in photoshop. she looked at for about a second and said, "why have text if you cant read it?" That was the best bit of advice i ever got.

anyways, now i ask myself that every time i put text on anything.

back to your watermark, why not try to cut the C2008 out of the bar and do the same with the jcerone :dunno:

Gvidon

Oct 22, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
Here is an example of a watermark...its my cousins. Very simple.

I know you are trying to be creative, but i am giving you an idea...make it simple.

img1215si7.jpg

img1216lq0.jpg

Essence

Jul 11, 2006
Dirty Dirty Souff
okay, i will put my two cents in, take it or leave it...;)

change the gray text to a darker gray. decrease opacity of the bar just bit more. and i would suggest moving it off the very bottom. maybe move it up just slightly so that some of the picture is underneath where the water mark lays. also i think if you did a horizontal stripe with a darker gray on either the top or bottom of the text it would make it look a lot better. just my personal opinion. its a little too plain and looks slapped on there. i really didn't like your old one at all though. when i first saw your pictures i though to myself, "damn this guy sure does think a lot of himself" when i saw the billboard at the bottom. :o

W.Shatner

Jun 19, 2007
Canada
This seems more branding then a watermark. Girth I would suggest fixing the kerning on yours, it seems way to cramped.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan