GUN New way to mount your sights.

zumin3k

Dec 2, 2006
Northern CA
:rofl: I was snooping around Ebay and saw this
P_0376.jpg

Market Garden

Must be hard to see anything through that, unless you're using the huge aperture.

Market Garden

It looks like it would be pretty high, especially if you were using it with something like an Aimpoint where you need another mount. If you want a rear sight like that, and a red dot of some type, just get a cut down A2 carry handle sight and mount it and the red dot to the rail on the receiver.

MNT-950RS02B.jpg

TS
TS
zumin3k

zumin3k

Dec 2, 2006
Northern CA
I've got a carry handle on my flat top but was looking for a way to get an optic on there. Guess I'll just fine a BUIS.

Ebtromba

Nov 22, 2005
alexandria, VA
Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) VZW:SCH-i760 PPC 240x320)

on mah phone, can't tell what's wrong, will lol later

jeepilot

Banned
Aug 12, 2005
KCMO
guys didn't you know... it's mounted in SCOUT mode...

that does seem like it would be handy (when mounted properly). as it allows the optic to be elevated over the FSB, but still allows the rear sight to be used by simply removing the optic. Probably cheaper than a BUIS and 1/3 co-witness mount for whatever optic you choose. Seems ideal for an EOTech.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan