(snws)
http://tharaka.com.au/

tell me what you think and if there's any glitches/bugs

:noes: :x:

Last edited:

ASIGN_Baz

Apr 26, 2009
Australia
Mate, I wish I was half as good as you on the portraits! I've seen some of your stuff before and recognised a few. I really love the B&W with the lollypop. That image is burned into my inspriational lobe.

The site is neat, simple, clean. I would make the slide-show clock over just a tad faster though. It's a bit slow and I just want to see more of your work quickly.

Baz.

Wheezer

OT Supporter
Jul 1, 2002
Houston
Will have to look at this later, opened it up and.....nekkid chick woohoo! Annnnd my kids running around behind me. Dad of the year right here. Didn't even cross my mind on what might be on your website :wiggle:

YourMomOnRyeBun

Sep 6, 2006
Houston, TX
Photography looks great, the website is clean and easy to use. The only suggestion I would make is that you put the "NWS" images or borderline NWS images in a different directory.

You open the page and BAM, partially bare breast. Of course we all love to look at them... :) ... but there is no warning. Or at least don't have that image be the first image in the slide show?

On the other hand...if you don't care, then don't worry about it.

Divided Sky

Sep 24, 2002
USA
very cool. dont really like the font, too round and comic sansy. dont like how the box that has your name on the top right has curved corners when everything else on the site has sharp corners.

other than that real sleek!

dmora

tumblr_l4doicHWaW1qzpudzo1_500.jpg

TS
TS
koolaids

koolaids

OH YEAH
Jul 21, 2006
im trying to find a pre-loader of some sort
so the slideshow will load quicker

YourMomOnRyeBun

Sep 6, 2006
Houston, TX
Careful with pre-loaders...the slideshow may work faster but many times it will just make your website load SUPER slow. People may just lose patience, think your site crashed and move onto the next site.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan