ENT New year, new music

TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
I like a bunch of the songs like dark hearted and the one with push but it didn't really grab me. I'll listen to it again. Admittedly I wasn't giving it my full attention during the first listen.
Dark hearted really good

Charlie

omghi2u
OT Supporter
Jan 2, 2005
Atlanta
Dark hearted really good
I listened to it two more times today and it's really good. The first listen was me not paying attention to lyrics and just not paying much attention in general. The moneybag yo song and dark hearted were the singles so I heard them a while ago. The raekwon, pusha t, and the first song are all sick. It's all good.

• Love
Reactions: Sphygmo

Tiny Dancer

OT Supporter
May 6, 2016
Am I to understand that Fossora is best experience with mushrooms?
Because I don't have mushrooms. But I have a vivid imagination.

Reactions: CASUAL

KneeGar

I can see you, but my eyes are not allowed to cry
OT Supporter
Jan 5, 2006
Ayo @KneeGar what do you think of fossora
I liked it on my first listen, but will need some more time with it to really figure it out

I don't think she ever misses though and expect this to grow on me like a lot of her others

TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
I liked it on my first listen, but will need some more time with it to really figure it out

I don't think she ever misses though and expect this to grow on me like a lot of her others
same

i'm on the second spin and still a bit perplexed but the soundscape is captivating and lush

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman