SPORTS ***NHL 2021-2022 Season Thread*** - Avalanche are the 21-22 Stanley Cup Champs

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007

hnogCcHl.jpg

TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas

Actually last year and the bubble year wasn't that bad. The first two years were :o

I've learned to take the game and players for what it is. Win some, lose some, gain players, lose players. And there's nothing I can do about it.

I'll still get pissed sometimes but I'm over it rather quickly.

• Cool
Reactions: Simius The Monkey
TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
And don't give me any of that "well you're still new to hockey" bullshit.

No, I'm new to having a professional sports team....that I can actually care about since they're from here, my hometown.

P.S. I don't give a fuck about the Raiders :raywonder:

• Cool

preston

Jun 8, 2006
Miami / Atlanta
This is undoubtedly and without question decades of mediocrity and panthers fan salt talking, but Vasilevskiy is such a boon for the lighting. They are obviously a good/great team without him, but there’s zero chance they are a threepeat threat without him. He’s a fucking freak

Last edited:
TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
This is undoubtedly and without question decades of mediocrity and panthers fan salt talking, but Vasilevskiy is such a boon for the lighting. They are obviously a good/great team without him, but there’s zero chance they are a threepeat threat without him. He’s a fucking freak

He's elite.

• Cool

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandy Lyle