Please make a legit playoff run. If they exit first round I’m going to be

d
o
w
n

b
a
d

Gonna be some grinder team to take either them or the Avs out. I'd bet on VGK or Kings in the western conference to beat the Avs. If the Avs end up going to the finals they'll win it.

preston

Jun 8, 2006
Miami / Atlanta
Gonna be some grinder team to take either them or the Avs out. I'd bet on VGK or Kings in the western conference to beat the Avs. If the Avs end up going to the finals they'll win it.

Wouldn’t doubt it, for as insane as this offense is the defense and tending is still suspect - I just hope that they exit in the second or third round, and not the first - another year without a playoff series win would be a disaster given how good this team is

TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

This is America
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
Wouldn’t doubt it, for as insane as this offense is the defense and tending is still suspect - I just hope that they exit in the second or third round, and not the first - another year without a playoff series win would be a disaster given how good this team is

As bad as it may be...their offense is no joke. It really depends on what they do come playoffs. You take a team like that and try and make them some super defense oriented team? Gone lol.

TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

This is America
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
These playoffs are gonna be crazy.

Leafs are actually good.
Wild look really good.
Blues/Preds/Pens/Bolts all look pretty good.

Just hope we can slip in and get back all of our LTIR guys and pull a Tampa. :oopsie:

tripledazed

Degenerate
OT Supporter
Sep 26, 2005
Ottawa
Played in a random men's league tournament this weekend and a guy I didn't know comes in with a Vancouver Canucks bag and sat beside me. Turns out it was Ryan Spooner. Dude can skate :o
Also Matt Barnaby was randomly there playing on a team too, and acting like an asshole to everyone

Reactions: cASe SenSiTive

thekinggovernor

President Joe Biden Vice President Kamala Harris
Aug 11, 2003
CAROFUCKINGLINAS
Played in a random men's league tournament this weekend and a guy I didn't know comes in with a Vancouver Canucks bag and sat beside me. Turns out it was Ryan Spooner. Dude can skate :o
Also Matt Barnaby was randomly there playing on a team too, and acting like an asshole to everyone
I would very much enjoy taking a run at bar any

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
    Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddunn9448