TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

This is America
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
I won't even bother checking reddit. I know those basement dweeling neckbeards are frothing at the mouth while pounding their keyboards. :rofl:

H
I
S
T
O
R
I
C

LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!

The Stapler

OT Supporter
Jun 11, 2003
Las Vegas
I won't even bother checking reddit. I know those basement dweeling neckbeards are frothing at the mouth while pounding their keyboards. :rofl:

H
I
S
T
O
R
I
C

LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!
Idk, It is pretty funny to watch those guys get worked up over another city's sports team

preston

Jun 8, 2006
Miami / Atlanta
Presidents cup :hs:

On one hand happy because this franchise has zero hardware and it’s nice to secure the first of those in franchise history

On the other hand I’m completely indifferent and sort of wish we didn’t win it because it’s meaningless

• Support
Reactions: wizurd
TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

This is America
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
Presidents cup :hs:

On one hand happy because this franchise has zero hardware and it’s nice to secure the first of those in franchise history

On the other hand I’m completely indifferent and sort of wish we didn’t win it because it’s meaningless

Or because they usually don't win the cup :o

Reactions: preston

swz

OT Supporter
May 21, 2003
🇺🇦
60VGZ20.png

Presented w/o comment

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448