SPORTS ***NHL 2021-2022 Season Thread*** - Stanley Cup Playoffs - Round 2

lawnboy

Can I get uhhhh
May 5, 2000
Pittsburgh, PA
Rangers have had the Pens' number all season and have in the playoffs consistently. Sad that this is the last year of the core players- Hope they can step it up and make it to the 2nd round atleast :hs:

MiseryIndex

open your eyes child, your sea is changing.
Nov 9, 2000
heaven's fence.
correct, totally different service

i get that. but espn is the channel. espn+ is their streaming service, which is meant to allow you to watch live games.

they clearly own the content and rights to show it. why wouldn't their premium streaming service be airing the same shit? lol. i'm baffled.

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
i get that. but espn is the channel. espn+ is their streaming service, which is meant to allow you to watch live games.

they clearly own the content and rights to show it. why wouldn't their premium streaming service be airing the same shit? lol. i'm baffled.

watch espn is for espn

espn+ is just extra content :dunno:

MiseryIndex

open your eyes child, your sea is changing.
Nov 9, 2000
heaven's fence.
watch espn is for espn

espn+ is just extra content :dunno:

i don't have cable to have espn. but i pay for espn+ because it gives me all the same live games (and more since you can pick from any game regardless of what espn is showing on its channel at the time)

i don't think of it as extra content, i think of it as the way to watch anything from any team live.

TS
TS
wizurd

wizurd

This is America
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
Can anyone let me know what time and where I can watch the Vegas golden knights and the greatest player in the nhl Jack Eichels game tonight? Can’t seem to find it anywhere

Apparently you can watch it in your head where they have been living rent free for the past year :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448