FIT Nice, easy, smart and fast meal for you guys to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiftknob

Aug 18, 2004
The State of South Florida
If nobody has discovered it yet. I say this because I show so many people this easy, healthy meal and they get hooked on it, at the gym or at my work. Take 1 can of BumbleBeeSolid white albacore (golden can). it is a bit pricier bc of the nice piece of meat they use, it is hella lean and loaded with more protein than normal. Next addition to the combo is the Kraft Easy Mac. no shit, you think it would be 'bad' for you, but its great. As you can see below the nutrition facts do not lie, the sodium is a bit steep but i figure all of us here drink plenty water. this meal is a GREAT protein/carb ratio to keep you fueled for workouts (better as PWO meal) and pack on the protein. hope you like it..if you hate tuna, you may like it after you try this shit..

tunar.jpg

easymac.jpg

TS
TS
Shiftknob

Shiftknob

Aug 18, 2004
And of course the facts, tuna and mac ..respectively.

tunarfact.jpg

easymacfact.jpg

Pretty healthy, good macro ratios IMO and tasty on the go. The gold can tuna is a bit pricier but they msut do sales nationwide, because publix down here has buy 1 get 1 like 1x a month. :bowdown:

TS
TS
Shiftknob

Shiftknob

Aug 18, 2004
nice, i usually just eat tuna straight out of the can though with maybe a banana or some crackers:rofl: i aint picky
i can do that too, usually just if im cutting though..ill eat it out of the can with hot sauce or a piece or 2 of whole wheat bread. people look @ you like your crazy, but i hate mayo and fuck the fat content of it. Im more or less bulking right now so I don't mind the carbys :)

BoypussY

game over.
Jun 27, 2000
IN YOUR HEAD
i can do that too, usually just if im cutting though..ill eat it out of the can with hot sauce or a piece or 2 of whole wheat bread. people look @ you like your crazy, but i hate mayo and fuck the fat content of it. Im more or less bulking right now so I don't mind the carbys :)

yeah fuck mayo. People cant eat anything without covering it with nasty fatty shit. I'm clean bulking now and trying to stay lean as possible. :bigthumb:

tbizzle

you smoke that shit?
May 31, 2003
MA
I want to see more people contribute. I always appreciate threads like this.

TS
TS
Shiftknob

Shiftknob

Aug 18, 2004
yea, i like food threads because it shows other new ideas to eat healthy. I too need a lot of carbs, i get the majority from brown rice and yams but if im bulking, some simple carbs dont hurt. As long as its not fucking wonderbread or sugarry foods.

4cd-Air

This user is longer available
Oct 4, 2001
NEWSFLASH - Bodybuilders around the world were shocked to learn today that "canned tuna fish" is a quick and healthy meal, high in protein and healthy fats. This is of course, the first time this has ever been discussed.

PcH

NEWSFLASH - Bodybuilders around the world were shocked to learn today that "canned tuna fish" is a quick and healthy meal, high in protein and healthy fats. This is of course, the first time this has ever been discussed.

:gives:

knucks

Jul 14, 2004
i've done whole grain pasta and tuna before :dunno:

but i've had to cook the pasta, so i guess that takes more time

TS
TS
Shiftknob

Shiftknob

Aug 18, 2004
grain pasta is great, i dont have time to go to the hippie food stoors where women dont shave and worship dave matthews, this was just meant to be convenient like a blow job from the front desk chick of the month at the gym, and its cheap for all you non ballers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan