Nice thread delete, @Mischief

TimzSI

#KeepFightingMichael
Oct 3, 2001
Zenadu
I mean y’all dog piling on a dude while he has Covid is super classy. You’re so good at proving how much better people you are than him. :yikes:

deegan

OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
🇦🇺
I mean y’all dog piling on a dude while he has Covid is super classy. You’re so good at proving how much better people you are than him. :yikes:
Rich coming from the guy who doesnt like someomes opinion so jumps on him and makes fun of him for having epilepsy

Reactions: intro_vert13

TimzSI

#KeepFightingMichael
Oct 3, 2001
Zenadu
Rich coming from the guy who doesnt like someomes opiniom so jumps on him and makes fun of someone for having epilepsy

I got banned for telling @Leonard Washington that I didn’t care he was worried about getting Covid, dude didn’t even have it.

meanwhile you go into a Covid thread and gloat about your ability to go out without masks and shit on everyone and you want sympathy for being an alcoholic with mood swings. Not too mention Allllllll the horrible shit you wrote to @xbg

FBI-SS

drink more water
OT Supporter
Dec 21, 2004
I got banned for telling @Leonard Washington that I didn’t care he was worried about getting Covid, dude didn’t even have it.

meanwhile you go into a Covid thread and gloat about your ability to go out without masks and shit on everyone and you want sympathy for being an alcoholic with mood swings. Not too mention Allllllll the horrible shit you wrote to @xbg
I hope you don’t slip and fall down some stairs

deegan

OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
🇦🇺

Gloat? Fuck yeah cause we're doing well at suppressing it. Amazing how an american doesnt like another country gloating about something they're failing at.

But keep those double standards because it doesnt suit your narrative

Reactions: Good Ol' Gil

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor