SPORTS Nick Diaz vs Jeff Lacy v.boxing

eagleclaw

No way Lacy stands a chance.

This will end just like Couture vs. Toney.

If Diaz gets any any sort of trouble he has outs, Lacy has only one "out", a KO punch.

eagleclaw

Ohhh.. It's a boxing match.

That wasn't clear.

OK I get it now. I have never seen Lacy box, but I've seen plenty of Nick, and he's a tough pile of trash, so it should be a competitive, entertaining bout.

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
Ohhh.. It's a boxing match.

That wasn't clear.

OK I get it now. I have never seen Lacy box, but I've seen plenty of Nick, and he's a tough pile of trash, so it should be a competitive, entertaining bout.

it was pretty damn clear, it was in the second paragraph, the link is to boxing scene. and you are fucking nuts if you think he has a shot at beating a legitimate boxer.

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
it was pretty damn clear, it was in the second paragraph, the link is to boxing scene. and you are fucking nuts if you think he has a shot at beating a legitimate boxer.
Everything screamed BOXING. And Nick is tough, but a good striker in MMA is like fighting a mediocre boxer. Hes going to get his bell rung.

phonics

No good sir, I'm on the level.
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2004
Everything screamed BOXING. And Nick is tough, but a good striker in MMA is like fighting a mediocre boxer. Hes going to get his bell rung.
Lacy is a total scrub.

Nick will tool him.

phonics

OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2004
+ other sites are reporting that this isn't as done a deal as Chargin is spouting. Diaz has signed on with the promoter, but not a specific bout yet. Diaz will back out if Dana gives him a shot @ GSP (coming from cesar gracie).

ZSPTurbo

Dec 18, 2008
+ other sites are reporting that this isn't as done a deal as Chargin is spouting. Diaz has signed on with the promoter, but not a specific bout yet. Diaz will back out if Dana gives him a shot @ GSP (coming from cesar gracie).

Correct. This is all a negotiation ploy for his entrance to the UFC.

phonics

OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2004
total scrub? he's 25-4 and his only losses are to Joe Calzaghe, Jermain Taylor, Roy Jones Jr and his latest Dhafir Smith:ugh:
Post that he loses to top tier competition and gets beaten up by a way over the hill RJJ

Think it helps your argument

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan