ART night photo. 1st try

TS
TS
frostedfrank

frostedfrank

Oct 2, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Rebel XT with 18-55 IS lens :o

I edited the jpg for my horizon so it lost quite a bit of quality. will save another one from the raw later

pawis

werd em up
Mar 8, 2005
Sin City
nice pic, tripod would be a good investment, id also say maybe use a short 2 second timer when taking the shot so the slight movement of pressing the shutter doesnt soften the image any

TS
TS
frostedfrank

frostedfrank

Oct 2, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
nice pic, tripod would be a good investment, id also say maybe use a short 2 second timer when taking the shot so the slight movement of pressing the shutter doesnt soften the image any

I used the 10 second one. it's really my tripod.
something like this in wind is no good looks like
10pockettripod.jpg

re upped the pic with corrected horizon.. saved directly from raw..

Mutombo

May 31, 2006
San Francisco
I would actually like to see a little more of the water since it looks like you got some of the colored reflections in it. I think it would balance the colors better, so you'd have colored lights on top with the buildings and colored lights on bottom in the water.

TS
TS
frostedfrank

frostedfrank

Oct 2, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I would actually like to see a little more of the water since it looks like you got some of the colored reflections in it. I think it would balance the colors better, so you'd have colored lights on top with the buildings and colored lights on bottom in the water.

I'll see what I can do. there were some branches at the bottom so it's one of the reasons I cropped quite a bit at the bottom

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan