FIT Night Shift Workers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 6, 2007
Connecticut
Been hitting the gym for awhile now to lose some extra weight i put on. I work 11pm-7am and would get off and be alseep by 8am, wake up between 2 and 4 pm go the gym then start my day. lately I have been finding it hard to get motivated when I wak up and I feel going to bed later in the day and walking up later will help me be less tired throughout the night My question is if I go to the gym when i get off work, eat something then go right to sleep will I havwe the same results as if I go when i first wake up?

rebs

Fuck them Cowboys
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
i love going to the gym at the end of my late shift... I know i can rape myself and not worry about feeling like shit at work.

Rojo Johnson

Dec 27, 2004
Texas
I bring a shit load of food to work because I'm here so long. I usually eat something right before I leave, oatmeal with pb or something with carbs. It's about an hour before I'm in the gym. Then when I get home I'll have a shake or eggs and veggies and go to sleep.

Uglybob69

I miss beer.
Sep 17, 2006
Cincinnati, OH
I've been going to sleep around... well now, sleeping to like 5 or so then getting up and eating caffeine non stop and hitting the gym around 7, leaving at 9 or so then come home and shower and go to work

it sucks, night shift sucks ass

Bodhi

My crotch is red .. my lambos blue .. and ill be g
Feb 14, 2008
Working late nights is rough :(

its gotta be done bro

saggz never a dull moment tho bro .. amirite?

wasting my precious life at work tonight as well

Forever-Alone.jpg

JeremyD

Oct 3, 2004
I couldnt imagine lifting after work. I have a hard time staying awake for the last few hours of my shift as it is. No way could I do anything physically intense when I left. I fall asleep driving home.

Layne Staley

Aug 29, 2003
Raleigh, NC
I work nights by choice, always have. And I actually like going to the gym after work because there arent as many people there at 8am as there are in the afternoon when "normal people" get off of work.

But this shit isn't for everybody, thats for sure. I fucking HATE being around people and being in crowded places, etc, so being forever alone works for me just swimmingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan