FOOD @Nikuk’s wife has to put up with a lot

JohnnyBeagle

Calcutta Viper
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2004
Digital Nomad
So I'm a woman in my 30's. Yesterday our garbage disposal stopped working and I was trying to see why so I was looking around under the sink and I moved stuff out to get in there to look around more easily. In the very back tucked away was a mason jar that I thought was just over halfway full of kitchen grease at first but I realized it wasn't grease...I thought it looked like semen. I made the mistake of opening it and by the smell I knew that it was definitely semen. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Disgusted I threw it away in the dumpster outside. It had to have been my husband's but I don't know why he would save semen in a jar.

My husband got home and I asked him about it. He seemed very embarrassed and confessed it was indeed a jar full of semen he was filling for almost a year. I was shocked and asked him why? He said whenever it was my time of the month or I wasn't in the mood he'd jerk off into the jar after I went to bed. I asked him why not go in the toilet or use tissues or the shower or something. Why a fucking jar? He couldn't answer that other than saying hes been doing this since he was a kid. I told him I want him to stop using a jar because it's disgusting. He told me he didn't want to and asked where the jar was. I told him I threw it away and he was upset! He said it took him a long time to fill the jar that much and now he had to start over and we argued about him using a jar to store old jizz in.

I still don't understand why he wants to fill a jar for fucks sake. We argued about it and during the argument he opened the refrigerator, took a large jar of pickles and dumped it out and started rinsing it out and said, "This is the cum jar now!" Before I knew it I'm literally screaming at my husband about cumming in jars and told him he can either cum in me or the jar but not both. He clutched the jar and stormed off to the bathroom. I was literally speechless.

I sat down and started watching TV trying to take my mind off it when he came out and joined me and tried to patch things up. I asked him where he hid the jar and he wouldn't fucking tell me! He told me we should just forget about the fight, he apologized to me and told me he'd make sure I didn't have to see the jar if I didn't want to. I wanted us to stop fighting so I agreed and we didn't speak about it for the rest of the night. He fell asleep early but I laid in bed for over an hour thinking about the fucking jar. I don't understand why he's so intent on doing something so disgusting and I'm still angry about it.
UPDATE - 3 hours later

Edit/Update: My husband got home and we sat down and talked. After a lot of prying I got him to come clean with me about why he cums in a jar and why it's in the kitchen.

He gets very excited when I eat his cum and he makes pancakes every weekend for breakfast and he mixes the cum into the pancake batter and gets off on me eating it without my knowledge or consent. He has been doing this regularly for our entire marriage and has mixed cum in other things I've eaten and drank. I have of course swallowed his cum before but this is different because he did this without my knowing.

I honestly couldn't yell at him or even say anything. I felt numb. I just got up and started throwing shit in a bag while he tried to talk me down and stop me. I ended up leaving with some bare essentials and told him that I need space and will reach out to him when I'm ready to talk. I'm taking some time off of work and headed to a friend's house for a few days. I asked her if I could stay and she doesn't know why and honestly I don't know what to tell her or anyone else for that matter. I don't know what I'm going to do or what this means for our marriage. I feel disgusted, used and like trust in my husband has been severely damaged. I haven't cried or done anything yet. I stopped to get a bite to eat on the way to my friend's house and to try to figure out what to say to her because I know she'll have questions. I also think I need to cry first. Thank you to everyone who's been kind and supportive and offered good advice. Please keep it coming because I feel like I'm drowning here and I have no idea what to do.

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
So I'm a woman in my 30's. Yesterday our garbage disposal stopped working and I was trying to see why so I was looking around under the sink and I moved stuff out to get in there to look around more easily. In the very back tucked away was a mason jar that I thought was just over halfway full of kitchen grease at first but I realized it wasn't grease...I thought it looked like semen. I made the mistake of opening it and by the smell I knew that it was definitely semen. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Disgusted I threw it away in the dumpster outside. It had to have been my husband's but I don't know why he would save semen in a jar.

My husband got home and I asked him about it. He seemed very embarrassed and confessed it was indeed a jar full of semen he was filling for almost a year. I was shocked and asked him why? He said whenever it was my time of the month or I wasn't in the mood he'd jerk off into the jar after I went to bed. I asked him why not go in the toilet or use tissues or the shower or something. Why a fucking jar? He couldn't answer that other than saying hes been doing this since he was a kid. I told him I want him to stop using a jar because it's disgusting. He told me he didn't want to and asked where the jar was. I told him I threw it away and he was upset! He said it took him a long time to fill the jar that much and now he had to start over and we argued about him using a jar to store old jizz in.

I still don't understand why he wants to fill a jar for fucks sake. We argued about it and during the argument he opened the refrigerator, took a large jar of pickles and dumped it out and started rinsing it out and said, "This is the cum jar now!" Before I knew it I'm literally screaming at my husband about cumming in jars and told him he can either cum in me or the jar but not both. He clutched the jar and stormed off to the bathroom. I was literally speechless.

I sat down and started watching TV trying to take my mind off it when he came out and joined me and tried to patch things up. I asked him where he hid the jar and he wouldn't fucking tell me! He told me we should just forget about the fight, he apologized to me and told me he'd make sure I didn't have to see the jar if I didn't want to. I wanted us to stop fighting so I agreed and we didn't speak about it for the rest of the night. He fell asleep early but I laid in bed for over an hour thinking about the fucking jar. I don't understand why he's so intent on doing something so disgusting and I'm still angry about it.
UPDATE - 3 hours later

Edit/Update: My husband got home and we sat down and talked. After a lot of prying I got him to come clean with me about why he cums in a jar and why it's in the kitchen.

He gets very excited when I eat his cum and he makes pancakes every weekend for breakfast and he mixes the cum into the pancake batter and gets off on me eating it without my knowledge or consent. He has been doing this regularly for our entire marriage and has mixed cum in other things I've eaten and drank. I have of course swallowed his cum before but this is different because he did this without my knowing.

I honestly couldn't yell at him or even say anything. I felt numb. I just got up and started throwing shit in a bag while he tried to talk me down and stop me. I ended up leaving with some bare essentials and told him that I need space and will reach out to him when I'm ready to talk. I'm taking some time off of work and headed to a friend's house for a few days. I asked her if I could stay and she doesn't know why and honestly I don't know what to tell her or anyone else for that matter. I don't know what I'm going to do or what this means for our marriage. I feel disgusted, used and like trust in my husband has been severely damaged. I haven't cried or done anything yet. I stopped to get a bite to eat on the way to my friend's house and to try to figure out what to say to her because I know she'll have questions. I also think I need to cry first. Thank you to everyone who's been kind and supportive and offered good advice. Please keep it coming because I feel like I'm drowning here and I have no idea what to do.

Has anybody ever tried cooking with their own semen?

About a month ago I got adventurous and decided to fap into the frying pan, using my semen in place of little extra butter I usually put in the pan when I'm grilling grill'd cheese.
I didn't notice much difference in flavour when I tried it, although it definitely didn't taste any worse.
Last night, however, while in the process leading up to grilling two sandwiches for lunch for myself and my sick mother, I noticed my neighbour's 13 year old daughter changing in the yard next door (our window sort of faces out into the neighbour's yard, the suburban layout of our community is somewhat strange), presumably after getting out of the pool. I got the urge to fap and decided to encorporate it into my cooking again in secret.
My mother did seem to notice a difference in flavour for the better - I nonchalantly told her I used a different butter, which in it's essence wasn't entirely a lie, I just didn't specify it was my nut butter. I'm not about to outright lie to my mother.
I consider myself a respectable man of principles, you know.

Buzz Killington

𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖈𝖆𝖛𝖎
🍭 🎀 𝒮💞 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓌🍪𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝟥🍩'𝓈. 𝒴𝑒𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒹𝒶𝓎 🍩𝓊𝓇 𝑔𝒶𝓇𝒷𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝓅♡𝓈𝒶𝓁 𝓈𝓉🌺𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒹 𝓌❁𝓇𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉💍 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝓈🍑 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓁🌞🍑𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓇❁𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓂💞𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝒻𝒻 💍𝓊𝓉 𝓉☯ 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉☯ 𝓁🍩🌸𝓀 𝒶𝓇🍬𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓂❤𝓇𝑒 𝑒𝒶𝓈𝒾𝓁𝓎. 𝐼𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓉𝓊𝒸𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓈💙𝓃 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓉𝒽💮𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 ❀𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒽𝒶𝓁𝒻𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒻𝓊𝓁𝓁 💮𝒻 𝓀𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓏𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒...𝐼 𝓉𝒽🏵𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓁🌞☯𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃. 𝐼 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 🍑𝒻 ❁𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓂𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒹𝑒𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃. 𝐼 𝒸☯𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝓌 𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝓊𝓂𝓅𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇 ❁𝓊𝓉𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒. 𝐼𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓉☯ 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝓊𝓈𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹'𝓈 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒹❤𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃❤𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒽𝑒 𝓌🍬𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝒿𝒶𝓇.

𝑀𝓎 𝒽𝓊𝓈𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑔🍑𝓉 𝒽🍩𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝒶𝓈𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝒶𝒷💗𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉. 𝐻𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓂𝑒𝒹 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝑒𝓂𝒷𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒶𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸❤𝓃𝒻𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝒶 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝒻𝓊𝓁𝓁 ❤𝒻 𝓈𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒻𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻❁𝓇 𝒶𝓁𝓂💍𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇. 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝒽💗𝒸𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓈𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓌𝒽𝓎¿ 𝐻𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 🌞𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂💞𝓃𝓉𝒽 🏵𝓇 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂🏵💮𝒹 𝒽𝑒'𝒹 𝒿𝑒𝓇𝓀 ❤𝒻𝒻 𝒾𝓃𝓉💙 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼 𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓉❤ 𝒷𝑒𝒹. 𝐼 𝒶𝓈𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝓃🍩𝓉 𝑔🍑 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉🌸𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓉 ♡𝓇 𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓈𝓊𝑒𝓈 ❤𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽💙𝓌𝑒𝓇 😍𝓇 𝓈😍𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝒲𝒽𝓎 𝒶 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒿𝒶𝓇? 𝐻𝑒 𝒸🌸𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓈𝓌𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 ❁𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝑒𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒹🍪𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝓀𝒾𝒹. 𝐼 𝓉💞𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓉🍬 𝓈𝓉🍩𝓅 𝓊𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝐻𝑒 𝓉❀𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉🍬 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓈𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓈. 𝐼 𝓉♡𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝓌 𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓊𝓅𝓈𝑒𝓉❢ 𝐻𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝒾𝓉 𝓉💙🏵𝓀 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝒶 𝓁☯𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓉🍩 𝒻𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓃🌺𝓌 𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓉🌺 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 ☯𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑔𝓊𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝒷🍑𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓊𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝓉❀ 𝓈𝓉🏵𝓇𝑒 🌞𝓁𝒹 𝒿𝒾𝓏𝓏 𝒾𝓃.

𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒹💞𝓃'𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝓉❀ 𝒻𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒶 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝒻💍𝓇 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝓀𝑒. 𝒲𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑔𝓊𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝒷🌺𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝓊𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑔𝓊𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒽𝑒 💍𝓅𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑔𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉💙𝓇, 𝓉💙❁𝓀 𝒶 𝓁𝒶𝓇𝑔𝑒 𝒿𝒶𝓇 🍑𝒻 𝓅𝒾𝒸𝓀𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝓊𝓂𝓅𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓉 ❁𝓊𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓇𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓉 😍𝓊𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹, ❝𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓊𝓂 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝓃🍪𝓌❢❞ 𝐵𝑒𝒻🏵𝓇𝑒 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝒾𝓉 𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝓊𝓈𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝒷💗𝓊𝓉 𝒸𝓊𝓂𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝒿𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉🍬𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝑒𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒸𝓊𝓂 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝑒 💗𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓃💙𝓉 𝒷💞𝓉𝒽. 𝐻𝑒 𝒸𝓁𝓊𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓉😍𝓇𝓂𝑒𝒹 💗𝒻𝒻 𝓉🍬 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒽𝓇💗♡𝓂. 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒸𝒽𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈.

𝐼 𝓈𝒶𝓉 𝒹💙𝓌𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒯𝒱 𝓉𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉🌸 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 💙𝒻𝒻 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 🍑𝓊𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒿❁𝒾𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝓉🍩 𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓊𝓅. 𝐼 𝒶𝓈𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝑒 𝓌🍪𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝑒❣ 𝐻𝑒 𝓉☯𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝓈𝒽🍬𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒻💗𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒶𝒷♡𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓅🍑𝓁🍑𝑔𝒾𝓏𝑒𝒹 𝓉💙 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉🌺𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒'𝒹 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉😍 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝒾𝒻 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉😍. 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓊𝓈 𝓉❀ 𝓈𝓉☯𝓅 𝒻𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈🌺 𝐼 𝒶𝑔𝓇𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓀 𝒶𝒷♡𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝒻❀𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉 🌞𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉. 𝐻𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝓁𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒹 𝒻💮𝓇 🍪𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃 𝒽💞𝓊𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝒷♡𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒿𝒶𝓇. 𝐼 𝒹❤𝓃'𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝓈💍 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉 🌺𝓃 𝒹♡𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈🌺𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈🍑 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝒷😍𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉.
𝒰𝒫𝒟𝒜𝒯𝐸 - 𝟥 𝒽🏵𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

𝐸𝒹𝒾𝓉/𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒: 𝑀𝓎 𝒽𝓊𝓈𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑔🍪𝓉 𝒽💙𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓉 𝒹🍩𝓌𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀𝑒𝒹. 𝒜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒶 𝓁🌞𝓉 🍪𝒻 𝓅𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝑔💮𝓉 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓉❀ 𝒸🍪𝓂𝑒 𝒸𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝒷🍬𝓊𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓀𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓃.

𝐻𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝑒𝓍𝒸𝒾𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼 𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝓊𝓂 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓀𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝒻😍𝓇 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒻𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝓍𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓊𝓂 𝒾𝓃𝓉🌺 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 🍬𝒻𝒻 🌞𝓃 𝓂𝑒 𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽🍩𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝓀𝓃🍑𝓌𝓁𝑒𝒹𝑔𝑒 🌞𝓇 𝒸💞𝓃𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉. 𝐻𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒹🍑𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝑔𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒻💮𝓇 🍬𝓊𝓇 𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓂𝒾𝓍𝑒𝒹 𝒸𝓊𝓂 𝒾𝓃 ❤𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝐼'𝓋𝑒 𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓀. 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 🍑𝒻 𝒸🍪𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓁☯𝓌𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝓊𝓂 𝒷𝑒𝒻🌸𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽🏵𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝓀𝓃🌺𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔.

𝐼 𝒽❀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝒸❀𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓎𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒾𝓂 🌸𝓇 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝐼 𝒻𝑒𝓁𝓉 𝓃𝓊𝓂𝒷. 𝐼 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑔🍑𝓉 𝓊𝓅 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝓇🏵𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝒷𝒶𝑔 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝓉🌺 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝓂𝑒 𝒹💗𝓌𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓉💙𝓅 𝓂𝑒. 𝐼 𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒹 𝓊𝓅 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓈🌞𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒶𝓁𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉♡𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝓅𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 💍𝓊𝓉 𝓉💗 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝓉🌸 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀. 𝐼'𝓂 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈💮𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 🏵𝒻𝒻 💮𝒻 𝓌❁𝓇𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝒹 𝓉❁ 𝒶 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹'𝓈 𝒽🍩𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒻🍩𝓇 𝒶 𝒻𝑒𝓌 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈. 𝐼 𝒶𝓈𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝒻 𝐼 𝒸🍪𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒹🌺𝑒𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃❀𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽🌸𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝐼 𝒹🏵𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃🌸𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉🌺 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝑒𝓇 🍩𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝓎🍪𝓃𝑒 𝑒𝓁𝓈𝑒 𝒻💞𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇. 𝐼 𝒹💮𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃🍑𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔❀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉🍑 𝒹🌺 🌞𝓇 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝒻❀𝓇 ❁𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝒶𝑔𝑒. 𝐼 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹, 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝓊𝓈𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝒶𝓂𝒶𝑔𝑒𝒹. 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝒸𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 ❀𝓇 𝒹☯𝓃𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑒𝓉. 𝐼 𝓈𝓉❀𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒹 𝓉❀ 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒶 𝒷𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝓉☯ 𝑒𝒶𝓉 🌺𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓉♡ 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹'𝓈 𝒽❁𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉❤ 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝓉🏵 𝒻𝒾𝑔𝓊𝓇𝑒 💞𝓊𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉🌺 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝓉💞 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼 𝓀𝓃💞𝓌 𝓈𝒽𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾🍬𝓃𝓈. 𝐼 𝒶𝓁𝓈💗 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓉❀ 𝒸𝓇𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉. 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎❤𝓊 𝓉❤ 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎💞𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒽💍'𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓊𝓅𝓅💍𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ☯𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑔🌞🌺𝒹 𝒶𝒹𝓋𝒾𝒸𝑒. 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒾𝓉 𝒸☯𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝐼'𝓂 𝒹𝓇♡𝓌𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓃💍 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝒶 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉💮 𝒹❤. 🎀 🍭

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
🍭 🎀 𝒮💞 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓌🍪𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝟥🍩'𝓈. 𝒴𝑒𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒹𝒶𝓎 🍩𝓊𝓇 𝑔𝒶𝓇𝒷𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝓅♡𝓈𝒶𝓁 𝓈𝓉🌺𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒹 𝓌❁𝓇𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉💍 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝓈🍑 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓁🌞🍑𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓇❁𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓂💞𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝒻𝒻 💍𝓊𝓉 𝓉☯ 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉☯ 𝓁🍩🌸𝓀 𝒶𝓇🍬𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓂❤𝓇𝑒 𝑒𝒶𝓈𝒾𝓁𝓎. 𝐼𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓉𝓊𝒸𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓈💙𝓃 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓉𝒽💮𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 ❀𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒽𝒶𝓁𝒻𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒻𝓊𝓁𝓁 💮𝒻 𝓀𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓏𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒...𝐼 𝓉𝒽🏵𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓁🌞☯𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃. 𝐼 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 🍑𝒻 ❁𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓂𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒹𝑒𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃. 𝐼 𝒸☯𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝓌 𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝓊𝓂𝓅𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇 ❁𝓊𝓉𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒. 𝐼𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓉☯ 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝓊𝓈𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹'𝓈 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒹❤𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃❤𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒽𝑒 𝓌🍬𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝒿𝒶𝓇.

𝑀𝓎 𝒽𝓊𝓈𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑔🍑𝓉 𝒽🍩𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝒶𝓈𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝒶𝒷💗𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉. 𝐻𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓂𝑒𝒹 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝑒𝓂𝒷𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒶𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸❤𝓃𝒻𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝒶 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝒻𝓊𝓁𝓁 ❤𝒻 𝓈𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒻𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻❁𝓇 𝒶𝓁𝓂💍𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇. 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝒽💗𝒸𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓈𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓌𝒽𝓎¿ 𝐻𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 🌞𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂💞𝓃𝓉𝒽 🏵𝓇 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂🏵💮𝒹 𝒽𝑒'𝒹 𝒿𝑒𝓇𝓀 ❤𝒻𝒻 𝒾𝓃𝓉💙 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼 𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓉❤ 𝒷𝑒𝒹. 𝐼 𝒶𝓈𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝓃🍩𝓉 𝑔🍑 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉🌸𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓉 ♡𝓇 𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓈𝓊𝑒𝓈 ❤𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽💙𝓌𝑒𝓇 😍𝓇 𝓈😍𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝒲𝒽𝓎 𝒶 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒿𝒶𝓇? 𝐻𝑒 𝒸🌸𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓈𝓌𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 ❁𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝑒𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒹🍪𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝓀𝒾𝒹. 𝐼 𝓉💞𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓉🍬 𝓈𝓉🍩𝓅 𝓊𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝐻𝑒 𝓉❀𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉🍬 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓈𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓈. 𝐼 𝓉♡𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝓌 𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓊𝓅𝓈𝑒𝓉❢ 𝐻𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝒾𝓉 𝓉💙🏵𝓀 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝒶 𝓁☯𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓉🍩 𝒻𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓃🌺𝓌 𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓉🌺 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 ☯𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑔𝓊𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝒷🍑𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓊𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝓉❀ 𝓈𝓉🏵𝓇𝑒 🌞𝓁𝒹 𝒿𝒾𝓏𝓏 𝒾𝓃.

𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒹💞𝓃'𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝓉❀ 𝒻𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒶 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝒻💍𝓇 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝓀𝑒. 𝒲𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑔𝓊𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝒷🌺𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝓊𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑔𝓊𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒽𝑒 💍𝓅𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑔𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉💙𝓇, 𝓉💙❁𝓀 𝒶 𝓁𝒶𝓇𝑔𝑒 𝒿𝒶𝓇 🍑𝒻 𝓅𝒾𝒸𝓀𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝓊𝓂𝓅𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓉 ❁𝓊𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓇𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓉 😍𝓊𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹, ❝𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓊𝓂 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝓃🍪𝓌❢❞ 𝐵𝑒𝒻🏵𝓇𝑒 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝒾𝓉 𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝓊𝓈𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝒷💗𝓊𝓉 𝒸𝓊𝓂𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝒿𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉🍬𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝑒𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒸𝓊𝓂 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝑒 💗𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓃💙𝓉 𝒷💞𝓉𝒽. 𝐻𝑒 𝒸𝓁𝓊𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓉😍𝓇𝓂𝑒𝒹 💗𝒻𝒻 𝓉🍬 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒽𝓇💗♡𝓂. 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒸𝒽𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈.

𝐼 𝓈𝒶𝓉 𝒹💙𝓌𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒯𝒱 𝓉𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉🌸 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 💙𝒻𝒻 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 🍑𝓊𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒿❁𝒾𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝓉🍩 𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓊𝓅. 𝐼 𝒶𝓈𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝑒 𝓌🍪𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝑒❣ 𝐻𝑒 𝓉☯𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝓈𝒽🍬𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒻💗𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒶𝒷♡𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓅🍑𝓁🍑𝑔𝒾𝓏𝑒𝒹 𝓉💙 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉🌺𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒'𝒹 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉😍 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝒾𝒻 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉😍. 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓊𝓈 𝓉❀ 𝓈𝓉☯𝓅 𝒻𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈🌺 𝐼 𝒶𝑔𝓇𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓀 𝒶𝒷♡𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝒻❀𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉 🌞𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉. 𝐻𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝓁𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒹 𝒻💮𝓇 🍪𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃 𝒽💞𝓊𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝒷♡𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒿𝒶𝓇. 𝐼 𝒹❤𝓃'𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝓈💍 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉 🌺𝓃 𝒹♡𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈🌺𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈🍑 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝒷😍𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉.
𝒰𝒫𝒟𝒜𝒯𝐸 - 𝟥 𝒽🏵𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

𝐸𝒹𝒾𝓉/𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒: 𝑀𝓎 𝒽𝓊𝓈𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑔🍪𝓉 𝒽💙𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓉 𝒹🍩𝓌𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀𝑒𝒹. 𝒜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒶 𝓁🌞𝓉 🍪𝒻 𝓅𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝑔💮𝓉 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓉❀ 𝒸🍪𝓂𝑒 𝒸𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝒷🍬𝓊𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝒿𝒶𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓀𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓃.

𝐻𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝑒𝓍𝒸𝒾𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼 𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝓊𝓂 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓀𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝒻😍𝓇 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒻𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝓍𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓊𝓂 𝒾𝓃𝓉🌺 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 🍬𝒻𝒻 🌞𝓃 𝓂𝑒 𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽🍩𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝓀𝓃🍑𝓌𝓁𝑒𝒹𝑔𝑒 🌞𝓇 𝒸💞𝓃𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉. 𝐻𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒹🍑𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝑔𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒻💮𝓇 🍬𝓊𝓇 𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓂𝒾𝓍𝑒𝒹 𝒸𝓊𝓂 𝒾𝓃 ❤𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝐼'𝓋𝑒 𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓀. 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 🍑𝒻 𝒸🍪𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓁☯𝓌𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝓊𝓂 𝒷𝑒𝒻🌸𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽🏵𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝓀𝓃🌺𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔.

𝐼 𝒽❀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝒸❀𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓎𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒾𝓂 🌸𝓇 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝐼 𝒻𝑒𝓁𝓉 𝓃𝓊𝓂𝒷. 𝐼 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑔🍑𝓉 𝓊𝓅 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝓇🏵𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝒷𝒶𝑔 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝓉🌺 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝓂𝑒 𝒹💗𝓌𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓉💙𝓅 𝓂𝑒. 𝐼 𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒹 𝓊𝓅 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓈🌞𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒶𝓁𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉♡𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝓅𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 💍𝓊𝓉 𝓉💗 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝓉🌸 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀. 𝐼'𝓂 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈💮𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 🏵𝒻𝒻 💮𝒻 𝓌❁𝓇𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝒹 𝓉❁ 𝒶 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹'𝓈 𝒽🍩𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒻🍩𝓇 𝒶 𝒻𝑒𝓌 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈. 𝐼 𝒶𝓈𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝒻 𝐼 𝒸🍪𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒹🌺𝑒𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃❀𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽🌸𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝐼 𝒹🏵𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃🌸𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉🌺 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝑒𝓇 🍩𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝓎🍪𝓃𝑒 𝑒𝓁𝓈𝑒 𝒻💞𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇. 𝐼 𝒹💮𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃🍑𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔❀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉🍑 𝒹🌺 🌞𝓇 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝒻❀𝓇 ❁𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝒶𝑔𝑒. 𝐼 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹, 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝓊𝓈𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝒶𝓂𝒶𝑔𝑒𝒹. 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝒸𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 ❀𝓇 𝒹☯𝓃𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑒𝓉. 𝐼 𝓈𝓉❀𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒹 𝓉❀ 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒶 𝒷𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝓉☯ 𝑒𝒶𝓉 🌺𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓉♡ 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹'𝓈 𝒽❁𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉❤ 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝓉🏵 𝒻𝒾𝑔𝓊𝓇𝑒 💞𝓊𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉🌺 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝓉💞 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼 𝓀𝓃💞𝓌 𝓈𝒽𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾🍬𝓃𝓈. 𝐼 𝒶𝓁𝓈💗 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓉❀ 𝒸𝓇𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉. 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎❤𝓊 𝓉❤ 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎💞𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒽💍'𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓊𝓅𝓅💍𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ☯𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑔🌞🌺𝒹 𝒶𝒹𝓋𝒾𝒸𝑒. 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒾𝓉 𝒸☯𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝐼'𝓂 𝒹𝓇♡𝓌𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓃💍 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝒶 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉💮 𝒹❤. 🎀 🍭
what the fuck

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia

𝒰𝒫𝒟𝒜𝒯𝐸 - 𝟥 𝒽🏵𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

God damn it Buzz :rofl:

Buzz Killington

𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖈𝖆𝖛𝖎
Can’t be serious 🤌
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ K for your information, asshole, I have seen a lion. And not one of your crap ass queen of the jungle homoerotic pussy-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and shit. Don't pull your fucking weird ass african voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about. ♥

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ K for your information, asshole, I have seen a lion. And not one of your crap ass queen of the jungle homoerotic pussy-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and shit. Don't pull your fucking weird ass african voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about. ♥

Reactions: Buttons

Mercedes

IZLAM hummus king
Feb 14, 2003
Orlando FL
Arabic please

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529