LOVE Nipple Piercings

SouthernGirl117

Feb 17, 2007
Charlotte, N.C.
Trying this again...I think I must be part natural blonde. :doh:

Lately, I've been entertaining the idea of getting my nipples pierced. It's always an idea I thought sounded cool, but never seriously considered, until recently. Any thoughts or advice (& pics too) from those who've had theirs done or who know someone who has, would be greatly appreciated. I'd love to hear what anyone has to say. Thanks! :naughty:

TS
TS

SouthernGirl117

Feb 17, 2007
Charlotte, N.C.
My non-pierced nips...
lb2.jpg

mjbjhu

Because it's your dog...
May 30, 2004
Ex-girlfriend of mine had both of hers done with hoops. She claims they did not hurt much but she had a nipple fetish so I'm sure she enjoyed the "pain" a little more than a normal person would.

Aside from that, I thought they were awesome. They were so much fun to play with and I enjoyed her little secret as much as she did. Her breasts were about the same size as yours so I think they would look nice. Would you be going for bars or hoops?

Cherryfire

"If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci
Jun 26, 2003
Austin, TX
Yikes..welcome to OT.

Nipple piercings can be done on basically any female nipple so in the future its really not nessessary to toss your tits out for OT's appraisal. ;)

Healing time: about 6-8 months is fairly common before youre going to want to do any sort of jewelry changes. Some women will often still experience occasional discomfort and irritation during this time. Sometimes it goes beyond the 8 months they expected to heal in. (like me..mine took almost 2 years)

Piercing experience: Its a pretty intense feeling. I wouldnt nessessarily describe it as "painful" but more that it literally takes your breath away with how shocking of a feeling it is. Its bearable..I did mine twice.

Jewelry: I really recommend starting with straight barbells. They're a lot less likely than rings to snag or try and migrate out. Some studios will not (like ours) pierce female nipples with rings at all, preferring the straight barbell method. I wouldnt pierce at a gauge smaller than 14, with my personal preference being 12 gauge.

Other stuff: Wear a bra to and from your piercing. A common misconception is that the bra would be uncomfortable afterwards. On the contrary-a loose shirt rubbing all over freshly pierced nipples SUCKS. A bra protects you from that hyper sensitivity.

magik

Feb 8, 2007
Holy huge jubblies batman!

I also have a question for anyone: I have heard from a few people, some who have had theirs done, some who have not ... that it is possible to lose feeling in your nipple or nipples, due to piercing. What are the odds of this happening? And is it just something that happens or is it due to a bad piercing job?

TS
TS

SouthernGirl117

Feb 17, 2007
Charlotte, N.C.
Cherryfire said:
Yikes..welcome to OT.

Nipple piercings can be done on basically any female nipple so in the future its really not nessessary to toss your tits out for OT's appraisal. ;)

Healing time: about 6-8 months is fairly common before youre going to want to do any sort of jewelry changes. Some women will often still experience occasional discomfort and irritation during this time. Sometimes it goes beyond the 8 months they expected to heal in. (like me..mine took almost 2 years)

Piercing experience: Its a pretty intense feeling. I wouldnt nessessarily describe it as "painful" but more that it literally takes your breath away with how shocking of a feeling it is. Its bearable..I did mine twice.

Jewelry: I really recommend starting with straight barbells. They're a lot less likely than rings to snag or try and migrate out. Some studios will not (like ours) pierce female nipples with rings at all, preferring the straight barbell method. I wouldnt pierce at a gauge smaller than 14, with my personal preference being 12 gauge.

Other stuff: Wear a bra to and from your piercing. A common misconception is that the bra would be uncomfortable afterwards. On the contrary-a loose shirt rubbing all over freshly pierced nipples SUCKS. A bra protects you from that hyper sensitivity.
Thanks for the info! All good stuff for me to keep in mind!

TS
TS

SouthernGirl117

Feb 17, 2007
Charlotte, N.C.
SouthernGirl117 said:
Thanks for the info! All good stuff for me to keep in mind!
Oh & I wasn't tossing pics of my boobs out for "OT Appraisal." I have another thread where I began my initiation process with said boob pics, so basically these were just re-posts. I was just giving the people what they asked for. :naughty:

audrey

Jan 9, 2005
Down Under
SouthernGirl117 said:
Oh & I wasn't tossing pics of my boobs out for "OT Appraisal." I have another thread where I began my initiation process with said boob pics, so basically these were just re-posts. I was just giving the people what they asked for. :naughty:

Don't ever give people what they ask for in the main forum! :hs:

Cherryfire

"If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci
Jun 26, 2003
Austin, TX
SouthernGirl117 said:

Totally off topic..but honestly youll find that while people may ask you nicely for pictures like that and the attention might be fun, they will rake you through the coals for it later and seriously make you wish you'd never even thought about it. Its friendly advice from one OT female to another and if anyone is honest here, they'll concur. Offtopic is not the most female friendly place, love. :) Its better just to blend.

Slick26

Gun|Bike|Cigar|PS3|Beer |Whisky|Night Crew
Jul 28, 2006
Mini Soda
Cherryfire said:
Totally off topic..but honestly youll find that while people may ask you nicely for pictures like that and the attention might be fun, they will rake you through the coals for it later and seriously make you wish you'd never even thought about it. Its friendly advice from one OT female to another and if anyone is honest here, they'll concur. Offtopic is not the most female friendly place, love. :) Its better just to blend.

Don't listen to her, give us noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodz. :x:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan