ENT No Shave November: The Defurination

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
I decided to do No-Shave November because why not?
After a month, I figured I'll run the train into the ground and go for 2 months.

Just got home from the folks' house and decided to shave.

And here. We. Go.

Starting point.
Ze0skRd.jpg

Tribute to fallen Nashville RVs.
ZuKpZDN.jpg

:yikes:
UrOFRyu.jpg

GOOD PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES
89Y32Qj.jpg

Much soul, very phish.
P277P5x.jpg

:bowdown: Clean again.
I1dq3mZ.jpg

Had been planning on trimming my hair too, since it's been 2 months and all the barbers are still shut down. But I think I'll keep it for now. :hmm:

TS
TS
Wolf

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
Actually, the main reason I kept it for another month was because my sister saw me with the beard at Thanksgiving and I was worried she would buy me something beard-related for christmas, so I didn't want to show up at christmas clean-shaven and unwrap beard conditioner or something like that. :hs:

She got me a variety pack of meat seasonings/rubs, so my concerns were unfounded. :nod:

Do it To it

Only thing I hate more than kids is an empty glass
OT Supporter
Mar 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
Actually, the main reason I kept it for another month was because my sister saw me with the beard at Thanksgiving and I was worried she would buy me something beard-related for christmas, so I didn't want to show up at christmas clean-shaven and unwrap beard conditioner or something like that. :hs:

She got me a variety pack of meat seasonings/rubs, so my concerns were unfounded. :nod:
Wow...

I'm not sure if this is the most autistic or least autistic thing I've ever read.

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains

:rofl: this is the most thoughtfully insane thing I’ve read all week and I love it

Reactions: Wolf

intro_vert13

fuck them kids
OT Supporter
Feb 26, 2005
an offshore haven somewhere

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman