CAR No thread/excitement for the new 2022 Sierra 1500?

Perfect Speed

Software and Cars
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
PHL>SEA>CLT
Looks pretty awesome to me... Denali Ultimate Specifically.

Dark Chrome trim
40in of screen space
Massaging seats
Super Cruise (which evidently works with towing!)
6.2 or 3.0 Diesel
13k lbs of towing capacity

AT4-X trim has DSSV shocks found in the Colorado/Silverado ZR2, which is pretty cool.

Interior looks really really nice.

Thinking of trading the '18 F150 Platty Ultimate Diesel I have

2022-GMC-Sierra-1500-Denali-Ultimate-in-Titanium-Rush_front.jpg

1537c588-5f23-476d-b629-1009e60e3d7f-2022-gmc-sierra-1500-denali-ultimate-alpine-umber-interior_full-dash.jpg

Last edited:
TS
TS
Perfect Speed

Perfect Speed

Software and Cars
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
PHL>SEA>CLT
The interior that it should've come with in 2019. I can't believe GM released that truck with that original interior. It would've looked out of place in 2009, nevermind 2019.

Agreed - the interior, along with the lack of adaptive cruise control, and lack of diesel in 2019 is why I bought a leftover 18 F150

Cashishift

Dec 12, 2000
Omaha, NE
I'm strongly considering one. The Denali Ultimate package is almost 81k, things I dont love.. stuck with the 5.5 box, stuck with the 5.5 Carbon Pro box. The interior however is really good looking.

One disappointment is I have seen that the SuperCruise stuff is like an $8000 option :wtc:, likely standard on the Ultimate.

Waiting for GMC configurator to come online, likely want 4x4, Crew Cab, 6.5ft bed, 3.0L Diesel, potentially Denali trim.

Cashishift

Dec 12, 2000
Omaha, NE
I'll take it over the SIlverado.

It's like they make the Chevy trucks ugly on purpose, so you pay the markup on these.
Exactly how I feel. I don't care for the Chevy trims at all.

The High Country - like, could you put more than 2 minutes of effort into the wheel selection?

TS
TS
Perfect Speed

Perfect Speed

Software and Cars
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
PHL>SEA>CLT
I'm strongly considering one. The Denali Ultimate package is almost 81k, things I dont love.. stuck with the 5.5 box, stuck with the 5.5 Carbon Pro box. The interior however is really good looking.

One disappointment is I have seen that the SuperCruise stuff is like an $8000 option :wtc:, likely standard on the Ultimate.

Waiting for GMC configurator to come online, likely want 4x4, Crew Cab, 6.5ft bed, 3.0L Diesel, potentially Denali trim.

Supercruise is standard on Ultimate - It's part of the reason the gap between Denali and Ultimate is like $15k or 20k whatever,

I don't mind the carbon bed, I'd like the dark accents, supercruise, and the diesel. I'm just hoping the diesel is a no cost options since the 6.2 is spendy on other models

Reactions: Narc

Cashishift

Dec 12, 2000
Omaha, NE
Supercruise is standard on Ultimate - It's part of the reason the gap between Denali and Ultimate is like $15k or 20k whatever,

I don't mind the carbon bed, I'd like the dark accents, supercruise, and the diesel. I'm just hoping the diesel is a no cost options since the 6.2 is spendy on other models

Be careful with the Carbon Pro bed - as I recall, there are limited options for tonneau covers and bed caps if thats your thing.

The gap makes sense, I've really only seen one price and thats the 81k for the Ultimate.

I was hoping the price for that option might be more in line with say what Ford is charging :o

Cashishift

Dec 12, 2000
Omaha, NE
I know some guys on the FB forums say you can go into the dealer and "order" one..

I am also considering the F150.. need to play around with the configurator, but the 3.0L diesel is very attractive.

Was pretty bummed that they didn't offer a full glass roof since they did *some* redesigns of it. Guessing that will be a 2023/24 option.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448