Nobody has done more for, or has as much love for, the U.S. Military and Donald J. Trump. Nobody.

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
YoU5YLI.png

Cliffs: President Donald J. Trump is threatening to defund the US military, because he's upset that enough people mocked him on Twitter that it started trending.

NoOneYouKnow

Mar 24, 2016
The house that hate built.
Dearest conservatives. This is your party now. It started with Newt. It continued with the Tea Party. Now the transformation is complete.

Congratulations! 🎉

I don't even think Donald has cheated on a wife that's dying of cancer. But only because he's never had a wife die of cancer, so it's more a victory on a technicality.

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
reposting from other thread because it involves the military he loves so much.

Idk if this has been covered but trump pulled out of the Open Skies Treaty (effective Nov 22, 2020) and ordered the planes dismantled. Open Skies Treaty monitored Russia.

www.insidesources.com

Trump’s Dismantling of the ‘Open Skies’ Surveillance Program Is a Priceless Gift to Russia – InsideSources
If Vladimir Putin had only two wishes left for his Russian operative in the White House before the end of his term, the first would be to further erode
www.insidesources.com
www.insidesources.com

"In the 2020 National Defense Authorization Act, Congress reaffirmed its support for the Open Skies treaty and specifically required that the administration justify a withdrawal four months before any formal notification of withdrawal took place."

"Not only has he ordered that the highly sophisticated OC-135B Open Skies aircraft flown by U.S. Air Force and allied crews are grounded, but he has also ordered that the planes be dismantled so they are no longer serviceable."

imbored

Aug 11, 2005
OKC
It was all good just a week ago...
exactly my point

all the down ballot conservatives have been complicit in this coming to fruition for decades. writing has been on the wall. nope. keep voting people like the turtle fuck and those other spineless pieces of shit like Graham and Rand in to watch them further erode the party.

fucking dumb man.

Reactions: Nikuk
TS
TS
BStork

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
exactly my point

all the down ballot conservatives have been complicit in this coming to fruition for decades. writing has been on the wall. nope. keep voting people like the turtle fuck and those other spineless pieces of shit like Graham and Rand in to watch them further erode the party.

fucking dumb man.

Tag him. @Chuck Finley

Jonny Chimpo

Dec 20, 2003
Hell
This is nothing compared to his Schedule F bullshit.

getting this ass clown out of the White House will looks like Saddam leaving Kuwait.

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
reposting from other thread because it involves the military he loves so much.

Idk if this has been covered but trump pulled out of the Open Skies Treaty (effective Nov 22, 2020) and ordered the planes dismantled. Open Skies Treaty monitored Russia.

www.insidesources.com

Trump’s Dismantling of the ‘Open Skies’ Surveillance Program Is a Priceless Gift to Russia – InsideSources
If Vladimir Putin had only two wishes left for his Russian operative in the White House before the end of his term, the first would be to further erode
www.insidesources.com
www.insidesources.com

"In the 2020 National Defense Authorization Act, Congress reaffirmed its support for the Open Skies treaty and specifically required that the administration justify a withdrawal four months before any formal notification of withdrawal took place."

"Not only has he ordered that the highly sophisticated OC-135B Open Skies aircraft flown by U.S. Air Force and allied crews are grounded, but he has also ordered that the planes be dismantled so they are no longer serviceable."

just gona put them back together on jan 21st.

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
just gona put them back together on jan 21st.
I agree with you that it can be done and I’m grateful. I would like to point out that it’s a waste of taxpayers money to take them apart and put them back together. It leaves months for Russia to do harm. It is an American president harming American and its allies while helping a country that wishes us failure. To say, “just gonna put them back together” is normalizing the abuse and gaslighting that Trump and the republicans put us through the past 4 years.
Thank you for coming to my TED talk

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
I agree with you that it can be done and I’m grateful. I would like to point out that it’s a waste of taxpayers money to take them apart and put them back together. It leaves months for Russia to do harm. It is an American president harming American and its allies while helping a country that wishes us failure. To say, “just gonna put them back together” is normalizing the abuse and gaslighting that Trump and the republicans put us through the past 4 years.
Thank you for coming to my TED talk

oh i agree.
but trump and trumpkins dont give a fuck about america beyond jan 20.

Reactions: kitty

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman