SRS not a gay

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by jason88, Nov 18, 2008.

1. jason88

jason88 New Member

ok first of all i am 21/m and straight

the other night me and a friend (male) were just hanging out and drinking and well i guess the drinking got a little out of control because we ended up doing uhhhh things... with each other that id rather not repeat

anyway
    after waking up it was extremely awkward and we agreed not to speak of it

but then, out of the blue he tells me that he wants to "COME OUT"
    ok so thats fine if he wants to do that i dont give a damn
    but the problem is that he said if i dont "COME OUT" hes going to out me whether i like it or not??

is there something i can do to stop this? isnt it illegal like slander or something?

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Look its pretty simple, your friend loves you and manouvred you into drinking and doing things that you didn't expect. He's gay and most likely had an eye on you for a 'longer then you know off' time, those kind of people know how to play on your emotions in a way that they try to make you to 'like/love' them.

Basically gay people are 'known' for getting extremely frustrated in not getting what they want, now that happens in female/male relationships too but there's still a feeling of 'non accepting' culture around them.

He's going to use the 'u kissed me' n stuff against you' ,or in other ways he's going to 'blackmail you', now that's not an expression of him not loving you, but rather an expression of him being 'afraid to lose you'. You are in a tad of a difficult position because you went along with all of this, so its got to be
    you who has got to make a stance against it.

Just say 'i had no idea you where the type of person who feeds his victims drunk to have sex with them', i thought you were my friend, but you never said you were homosexual otherwhise id never would have you as a friend, not because i have anything against gay people, but im a straight guy 'im in love with this and that girl' i really feel you abused the situation in a way i never expected from you, and im sorry to say it but i don't swing that way. I don't want to be friends with you anymore.Goodbye.

Cut him out of your life 1000% and never talk,see or discuss him EVER again.

3. Pretty broad assumption you got there.

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Couple of things.

Even if you were really drunk, it wouldn't make you do things you absolutely did not want to do. So on some level, you were OK with the things you did.

Second, unless your friend is going to "out you" to deliberately try to damage you, and you can prove it in court, it's not illegal. It's the same thing as someone saying "he's gay" back in junior high.

Third, chill the fuck out. So you had a bi-curious experience. Accept it, and move on. No one is saying you have to g out with your friend, or start pursuing men. Keep living your life the way you want to, but there's no point in denying what happened.

And if you don't want a relationship with your friend, I'd flat out tell him: "Hey, I know things got a little friendly last night, but I'm not really interested in you that way long term".

He'll probably be upset, but he'll get over it.

And if you don't want this to continue, you're gonna have to distance yourself from him for a bit.

5. kiri

kiri New Member

are you sure you're straight? it's ok if you're not :dunno:

6. XPX

XPX New Member

Holy crap, you shouldn't be a moderator in this subforum :ugh:

mod edit: You didn't complain the last time when i helped you. :mb:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2008
  7. djshotglass

djshotglass New Member

he wants your nuts and the best thing you can do is cut him out of your life completely. So what if he tells people? Just deny it. Be like "that fag tried to get me drunk and have his way with me and I denied him so this is his way of getting back at me."

8. XPX

XPX New Member

Only the original poster knows, honestly, if he enjoyed it or not....if he did he is not compeltely straight, he might have some level of homosexuality...if he didn't enjoy it he only needs to tell this guy to stop doing anything related to that moment and respect his choice.

However over the years I've learned that small kids and drunk people never lie.

9. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

Is this an AE?

10. Arkaybee

Arkaybee New Member

Dude has 1 post in a year of membership. Sounds AEish to me

11. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

are you talking about gay people or vampires. :nono:

12. 7960

7960 New Member

no, and no.

he's going to say what he wants and there's nothing you can do to stop him.

sounds like he wants to come out but wants someone to do it with him. anything is less scary when a 'friend' is along for the ride. directly tell him you are not gay, you are not coming out, and if he "outs" you then you'll deny it and he's only going to make himself look like an asshole. since he's wanting you to do this to make it easier for him that *should* keep him from outing you and he *should* move on to his next victim.

............and then you have to go back and analyze yourself, but that's a different thread.

13. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

Try and help him find a boyfriend?

14. TheLawg

TheLawg New Member

Is this the "I'm ghey but don't want to admit" thread?????

:mamoru:

15. XPX

XPX New Member

Nope, this is the "lets blame it on the gay guy, he took advantage of me even when I can remember everything that happened"

but oh well...maybe he is just bicurious or just open with his sexuality...I know people that would never let me touch them in less than an appropiate way when drunk and I know a few that with a couple beers running are already molesting me :hs: but that is also another thread :o

16. TheLawg

TheLawg New Member

So, are you saying that you run the game the faygut ran on this dude?:eek4:

:squint:

17. jason88

jason88 New Member

hey,
    thanks for your reply.. and for not being immature or rude about it like a lot of people are.

I never actually thought of it that way because I thought he was my friend and i thought he was straight too. but i think you may be right.

he knows that when i drink im extra vulnerable and do stupid things.

we have a lot of mutual friends thats why i was a bit worried about this whole thing.

just an update, I have since talked with him about this and brought up some things you mentioned. we talked for ages and i convinced him that it would be in his best interest not just mine to forget the whole thing.

I will be avoiding him from now on.

and FYI im not gay or bi or even bi curious... i dont even remember 100 percent what happend and the thought of it kind of disgusts me.

I made this account a year ago and posted a few times but didnt feel like posting again, im not sure what happend to my posts but i knew id be anonymous if i posted here thats why i chose here.

thanks to everyone who replied.

18. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 Active Member

:rofl: keep telling yourself that

All the straight people I know wouldn't all of a sudden turn gay b/c the alcohol made them forget :hsugh:

19. tacompton

tacompton Guest

One drunken aberration does not mean he's gay. Even if a person has homosexual sex regularly it doesn't necessarily mean he's gay. Straight men have sex in prisons all time time just because it's the only thing availible. Some men have homosexual sex becuase they're just too intimidated by women to fuck one, so they fuck men even if they prefer women. Or if you don't drink very often and you're not prepared for how it affects you, you could do just about anything while drunk off your ass. Doesn't mean you're gay.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2008
  20. borazhasleftthebuilding

borazhasleftthebuilding OT Supporter

:eek3:

21. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

beat his ass or threaten to beat his ass

22. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

actually this would work best i think

23. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

God, if there one thing I could teach the world, it would be this.

Alcohol does not 100% change you. Being drunk does not make you do things you 100% do not want to do.

Being drunk is not going to just make me want to stab some random stranger...so being drunk did not make you do those things, unless you were already a little OK with the idea.

I don't care if you're bicurious, gay, straight, whatever, just don't blame this 100% on the alcohol.

And if you're worried about being "vulnerable" or "doing stupid things" while drunk, don't fucking drink.

Another thing to think about....if it truly was your friend taking advantage of you due to being "vulnerable" from the alcohol...what kind of a friend is he?

24. Yeah, I can get stupid drunk and still realize what I'm doing. Sure it might make me say things that I would otherwise think twice before saying or act a little crazier but that's it. It just takes away my fear of someone getting mad at me or something haha. It's like when you punch a wall when you're drunk angry...you dont think about it, you just do it.

25. Snag

Snag Nigga stole my bike!!

I have been drunk with close friends many, many times, and have never had sex with them. I think it might be time for you to come out.