Now in Dallas. Seeing my son and other things

TS
TS
tommylightning

tommylightning

Setting the timer to 2:15
Aug 25, 2001
You Betcha State
Don't tell us anything about yourself or who you are traveling with or what your interests are.
I’ll be with my daughter and their mother. He’s in lower Greenville (the Village) shopping, he wants to see things in the outskirts of town. My cousin lives in Cedar Hill. Open to anything really. He will be working during the day mostly so...daytime things. Will be there for a week. Been to a big shopping center up by his place already. My daughter said something about wanting to see some silos in Waco

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
I’ll be with my daughter and their mother. He’s in lower Greenville (the Village) shopping, he wants to see things in the outskirts of town. My cousin lives in Cedar Hill. Open to anything really. He will be working during the day mostly so...daytime things. Will be there for a week. Been to a big shopping center up by his place already. My daughter said something about wanting to see some silos in Waco

perot museum
JFK museum schoolbook depository
billy bobs(cool bar)
your daughter wants to see this https://magnolia.com/silos/
nice places to eat
Nick and sams/neighborhood services/shinsei

@DasVWBabe can chime in for the family stuff as well

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
JFK Museum :tbow:
I see a lot of money being spent
I’m effed

• All tickets must be purchased in advance at jfk.org. Tickets are no longer sold at the Visitors Center. All tickets for the Museum are timed.
  • Tickets also include access to Art Reframes History, the Museum’s newest special exhibit which explores the ways in which artists have been inspired by history and the legacy of President Kennedy.
  • The Museum’s hours of operation are Wednesday–Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The Museum is closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
  • Tickets are $18 for adults; $16 for Seniors (65+); $14 for Youth (6-18) and free for children 0-5.

Reactions: tommylightning
TS
TS
tommylightning

tommylightning

Setting the timer to 2:15
Aug 25, 2001
You Betcha State
  • All tickets must be purchased in advance at jfk.org. Tickets are no longer sold at the Visitors Center. All tickets for the Museum are timed.
  • Tickets also include access to Art Reframes History, the Museum’s newest special exhibit which explores the ways in which artists have been inspired by history and the legacy of President Kennedy.
  • The Museum’s hours of operation are Wednesday–Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The Museum is closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
  • Tickets are $18 for adults; $16 for Seniors (65+); $14 for Youth (6-18) and free for children 0-5.
On it already
A86CA0FB-A264-4877-AA8F-E6368BFBA7A1.jpeg
:h5:

Reactions: stevezissou

legal eagle

Dickface
OT Supporter
Jul 13, 2005
Dallas, TX
JFK museum is pretty awesome. I went through it with my father a few years back. There’s a ton of great restaurants in and around Dallas no matter what cuisine you prefer. There’s no reason to hang out in Downtown Dallas (other than going to JFK) because it’s pretty much dead and is just a place for lawyers and accountants to work during the day. Uptown, Deep Ellum, and the Design District are more lively.

popey

OT Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
There's also a Gus's in deep ellum now (fried chicken).

For BBQ, i'd reccomend cattleack (check times/dates of when they are open). You'll need to get there 20min+ before they open on busy days. I believe its every thursday, friday, and the first saturday of the month

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman