SPORTS NWS Backyardbombshells VS BombshellBrats

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissBangBang

Sep 30, 2008
CT
backyardbombshells....

_MG_7472.preview.jpg

Bombshell brats....http://www.inkednation.com/images/user_albums/33/77/mofosho/2008253185658.jpg

is it just me or something about being on the toliet isnt sexy what so ever? like who thought to do a fuckin shoot in a bathroom like this? eh.

so the fight is out...who win for classy and sexy?:coolugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Redneck Shinobi

Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that
Oct 27, 2006
Vancouver, BC
hey cunt this is the cage not your personal life
LOL I thought you were being and ass then I thought about the last part and :rofl:. This place is anything, but on-topic half the time :rofl:

I am confused about the urinal shoot, that's so fucking strange/hot at the same time.

ITR06

Dec 2, 2004
vancouver bc
LOL I thought you were being and ass then I thought about the last part and :rofl:. This place is anything, but on-topic half the time :rofl:

I am confused about the urinal shoot, that's so fucking strange/hot at the same time.
i'm on to you :squint:

TS
TS

MissBangBang

Sep 30, 2008
CT

me too..its ok to be normal..but i was thrown off by the chick trying to look like a guy peeing lol

Redneck Shinobi

Oct 27, 2006
Vancouver, BC
there is nothing hot about a girl peeing or being on the toilet

the 1st pic is great

doesnt help the 2 girls on the bottom are horrendous
If they were hot you'd have said the exact opposite LOL. I guess I discovered a new fetish about myself because I get nothing with toilets, but a urinal.... interesting.

TS
TS

MissBangBang

Sep 30, 2008
CT
If they were hot you'd have said the exact opposite LOL. I guess I discovered a new fetish about myself because I get nothing with toilets, but a urinal.... interesting.

maybe its not the toliet but its the fact a girl can do something we lie about...peeing lol

Redneck Shinobi

Oct 27, 2006
Vancouver, BC
yes, thanks for being inside my head

what part of THERE IS NOTHING HOT ABOUT A GIRL PEEING OR USING A URINAL don't you understand

It could be Jessica Biel, Monica Belucci, and Famke Janssen in that bathroom, I'd still think it was gross.
Well to be fair you did say toilet, but I don't consider a urinal and toilet to be the same thing. You can do both in one and only one in the other. I think a girl peeing isn't that gross, if you've ever been with a squirter you've been through worse. Now if she was taking a shit, now that's a different story. I never understood the fetish of getting a blowjob while shitting either. I just for some reason find it hot when girls are trying to use a urinal, because it is technically possible.

alkalinesolo

Jul 2, 2007
Eh, neither picture really does anything for me - but the top one is certainly better than the chicks with the urinals.

WTF kind of look is on that girl on the right's face anyway...

Redneck Shinobi

Oct 27, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Eh, neither picture really does anything for me - but the top one is certainly better than the chicks with the urinals.

WTF kind of look is on that girl on the right's face anyway...
I think it says "Oh hi there, come suck my penis!" well that's what the blots of ink look like to me.

KRUSTYTHECLOWN

Dec 20, 2003
Both pics are HOT!!
Top one, the girl is just plain hot
Bottom one, girls are Meh but the fact that they are pissing (or pretending to be ) is :bowdown::bowdown::wackit::wackit::wackit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448