NWS: boston marathon finish line bombed twice EEEEEEEK itshappening.gif

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
There's just no possible way two Arab guys could be on the street at the same time. I mean, there's only like 3 of them in the country.

And it's extra-crazy to assume there would be brown guys at Harvard/MIT. That's just silly talk.

That all happened in Watertown, but :roflw: otherwise.

Scootin

OT Supporter
Sep 4, 2004
at 1am

while there's a manhunt on for arab terrorists

You mean a dragnet set out for brown guys swooped up any and all brown guys that may have been out at that hour? For fuck's sake. I always have to wonder how much of your shtick is trolling and how much is an actual inability to think critically for more than a nanosecond.

And god damn it, he's fucking Chechen. Not Arab.

Pvt. Joker

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2000
Living rent free in your head
wasn't the 1st bomber in custody when his brother drove the car he stole and the police docked away, running over his bro?

i thought that's what i read.

I heard an interview the other day with a witness that said the brother was naked/cuffed when the brother ran him over. Can't find it on youtube. The witness said the other brother was on the ground and the cops dove out of the way. And it took 10-15 minutes for an ambulance to come for the brother. The cop that got hit was whisked off in <a minute

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
BPD just made another announcement to make sure all LTL firearms had their lethal rounds removed and replaced with LTL rounds.

No idea if it's actually related though. That could be a daily announcement kind of thing. :o

Pvt. Joker

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2000
You mean a dragnet set out for brown guys swooped up any and all brown guys that may have been out at that hour? For fuck's sake. I always have to wonder how much of your shtick is trolling and how much is an actual inability to think critically for more than a nanosecond.

And god damn it, he's fucking Chechen. Not Arab.

he's Czechoslovakian according to a lot of americans

Simius The Monkey

Long Live The Republic
OT Supporter
Sep 7, 2005
Minnesota
Well, they come from a youtube video and one of the EYEwitnesses says it's him. So who are you going to believe

Not a moron like you who thinks Czechoslovakia and Chechnya are the same thing. :hsuhg:

Also, I'll believe the eyewitness who said it wasn't him when he was able to actually go identify him and not rely on some shitty video. I'll believe the police who were able to fingerprint him and not rely on it just sort of looking like one of the guys they were chasing.

But most of all, since the older brother died an hour before this naked guy got apprehended... And the naked guy was very much alive.... I'll go with them not being the same person.

• Love
Reactions: veggie quesadilla

Vermincelli

Banned
Oct 11, 2004
GET OFF MY LAWN!
Just a whole bunch of inconsistencies in the whole event going back to before the marathon even started.

Just pisses me off that there is far more going on than people are being told.

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
Not a moron like you who thinks Czechoslovakia and Chechnya are the same thing. :hsuhg:

Also, I'll believe the eyewitness who said it wasn't him when he was able to actually go identify him and not rely on some shitty video. I'll believe the police who were able to fingerprint him and not rely on it just sort of looking like one of the guys they were chasing.

But most of all, since the older brother died an hour before this naked guy got apprehended... And the naked guy was very much alive.... I'll go with them not being the same person.

It was more like 10-15 minutes between the older brother getting nabbed and the naked guy.

CNN, and only CNN, kept reporting they were the same person for a while after that though.

Pvt. Joker

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2000

Jesus christ you're fucking retarded :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec