NWS: boston marathon finish line bombed twice EEEEEEEK itshappening.gif

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
It appeared that they were directing their full efforts to the carjacking/chase/and then Watertown thereafter. Just amazing that they made this decision to use almost full force when there existed a chance that they were going after the wrong people and giving them, the identified suspects, that much more time to flee.

(Though why they didn't flee in the prior three days is still beyond me and a topic of further discussion - I believe they were just cocky enough to think they wouldn't get caught, but again, that's a topic for another discussion).

They had a decent sized contingent out with them at first, but what I saw and heard I wouldn't call "full force" until well after it was reported the first one they caught was "bomber #1."

neight

Jan 21, 2004
San Diego
(Though why they didn't flee in the prior three days is still beyond me and a topic of further discussion - I believe they were just cocky enough to think they wouldn't get caught, but again, that's a topic for another discussion).
they said the kid went back to college like everything was normal

borazhasleftthebuilding

half black lives matter, too
OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
jason global ignore plz

:nono:

make it so joker and jason can only see each others posts, no one elses.

we see it all....til the end.

ThunderdomeThugs.jpg

richard berg

hello there
OT Supporter
Feb 27, 2004
NYC
[IM]http://i.imgur.com/x3C2Z38.jpg[/IMG]

This still blows my mind.

Once again, nobody was complaining about the show of force when the kid was killing cops, carjacking people, and throwing IEDs all over the place. Now that he's been caught, everyone wants to complain. :rofl:

Damnation

OT Supporter
Jan 26, 2005
South Florida
Once again, nobody was complaining about the show of force when the kid was killing cops, carjacking people, and throwing IEDs all over the place. Now that he's been caught, everyone wants to complain. :rofl:
still a valid point though. americans were so quick to throw away their freedoms just to catch one 19 year old

Fuck Yo Couch

OT Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
New York, NY
still a valid point though. americans were so quick to throw away their freedoms just to catch one 19 year old

I love this idea that the people of the city took a dump on the bill of rights to catch "one 19 year old". They threw away their freedoms by staying inside within one 20 block perimeter to help catch a dude there was legitimate concern was planting bombs around the city?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec