NWS: boston marathon finish line bombed twice EEEEEEEK itshappening.gif

Casba

Jul 6, 2011
crossing the rubicon
:werd:

I watched this happen live. Basically CNN, after royally fucking up the day before, were being super careful about what they said. They had a camera guy who happened to catch naked guy being arrested.

They fucking blew their wad immediately, although they never actually said "this is the suspect" - their camera guy literally RAN to the main anchor's position, and gave this rambled explanation of seeing naked guy get arrested.

CNN lost their shit, and ALL THEY TALKED ABOUT for 2 hours was naked guy - "well, we can't confirm or deny anything but it's possible that this guy is maybe related blah blah"

a little while later, while everyone else is reporting about the 1st suspect being killed/captured, CNN is still going on about naked man. Someone in control obviously figured it out, because the anchor did a "I'm being currently told that naked man has been released and the suspect is in custody in a totally different location"

What time did you see this live?

They f'd up the day before, so they followed it up by losing their shit over naked guy?

I am kind of lost.

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
oh look, the expert on the entire event right down to the old robe v. fleece argument

You mean I watched it all unfold live, and was listening to the police scanner the whole time, so I actually know what the fuck I'm talking about?

It's it crazy how things like that actually make a person knowledgeable about something.

Pvt. Joker

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2000
Living rent free in your head
So you believe the suspects did it, and the government executed their operations seamlessly?

no, i believe the FBI knew the suspects and at the very least decided to do nothing

You mean I watched it all unfold live, and was listening to the police scanner the whole time, so I actually know what the fuck I'm talking about?

It's it crazy how things like that actually make a person knowledgeable about something.

you watched it live, on tv and listened to the police scanner which is nothing but screaming and pandemonium....for example, the 7/11 robbery which wasn't even related

Pvt. Joker

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2000
OFUXVfw.jpg

TucsonTerror

Feed someone who's hungry!
OT Supporter
Jan 29, 2005
Tucson, AZ USA
aktmRgC.jpg

for real?

UGH!! Dawn Hochsprung was the principal that was killed at Sandy Hook.
Donna Page was previously and is now, post-attack, the principal at Sandy Hook.

FOX screwed up on the pics from their Sandy Hook files in the midst of bombing reporting.

Donna Page:
ht_donna_page_ll_130102_wg.jpg

vs.

Dawn Hochsprung:
628x471.jpg

Pvt. Joker

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2000
ok, whats the deal with this?

http://i.imgur.com/Jykj3z1.jpg

I can dismiss most of the shit as shit, but theres a photo of the motherfucker sitting on the port side of the boat AFTER the shit is tore up and he doesn't look a mess like he does on the ground.

I asked that a few days ago and just was told i'm stupid. I'm sure the cops fucked him up once they got hands on him

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston
you watched it live, on tv and listened to the police scanner which is nothing but screaming and pandemonium....for example, the 7/11 robbery which wasn't even related

And still, my story matches exactly to robwormald's, who did the same thing as me, and our stories match thousands of others who did the same. (BTW, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about with the scanner)

Yet you're trying to be the contrarian, based on CNN fucking up, despite everyone who followed it knowing CNN fucked up.

I guess I shouldn't be the least bit surprised that you're ignorantly arguing against facts known to the mainstream. That's all your schtick has ever been.

Pvt. Joker

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2000
And still, my story matches exactly to robwormald's, who did the same thing as me, and our stories match thousands of others who did the same. (BTW, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about with the scanner)

Yet you're trying to be the contrarian, based on CNN fucking up, despite everyone who followed it knowing CNN fucked up.

I guess I shouldn't be the least bit surprised that you're ignorantly arguing against facts known to the mainstream. That's all your schtick has ever been.

WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHO THE NAKED MAN IS?

Maybe if i continue to fucking capitalize it, i'll get an answer.

And lol at "facts". There are few facts in this case, the rest is armchair police scanner conjecture.

Jason

Aug 25, 2002
Boston

And lol at "facts". There are few facts in this case, the rest is armchair police scanner conjecture.

:bowrofl:

You're one of like 3 people trying to make it matter.

He's not the brother, it's doesn't fucking matter who he is.

TucsonTerror

Feed someone who's hungry!
OT Supporter
Jan 29, 2005
Tucson, AZ USA

It doesn't matter who the naked man is. Has nothing at all to do with the bombing, chase, death, apprehension, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor