NWS: boston marathon finish line bombed twice EEEEEEEK itshappening.gif

Pvt. Joker

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2000
Living rent free in your head
which "original"? the cropped and zoomed picture of a picture? or the high res photo that people are alleging was doctored? :mamoru:
the high res is the one i put into pskiller

OMG NOOOOO

go look at the pics. she's in a store. bomb goes off and 20 seconds later she walks outside with a bandage (no blood) wrapped around her thigh. She probably already has a lawyer

phreak

OT Supporter
Jun 21, 2003
nor'east
listening to the radio on the way into work, some 24 year old twat called in saying the bush administration and rep john boehner are behind the bombings.

:rofl:

keroberos

Jan 16, 2002
listening to the radio on the way into work, some 24 year old twat called in saying the bush administration and rep john boehner are behind the bombings.

:rofl:

They did the attacks because of the iraq war sooooo he's sorta right :mamoru:

Striff

Gimme the chocolate
OT Supporter
Oct 24, 2007
Encinitas / San Diego
If the government can't stop a poorly planned attack involving a person that they were warned about twice, it makes you wonder if they can do anything against a planned, coordinated attack.

People think the government can protect you :bowrofl:

keroberos

Jan 16, 2002
first off... govtslaves.info, definitely going to be an amazing and unbiased source... :hsugh:

Let's go through their people though, one by one with some rational thought:

#3, showed up with a tourniquet already: you realize this was a marathon, yes? you realize people are going to pull muscles while running in a marathon, yes? you realize people wrap pulled muscles, yes? it's clear from the way she is standing that she is limping and not putting much weight on that leg, which would be consistent with a muscle pull. what likely happened here is she was a runner that hurt herself, came outside after the bombing, was approached because someone thought she was injured, then helped away because she was freaking out and her leg probably did still hurt from pulling a muscle.

i'll give you 1 and 2 but dude, she does NOT look like a runner.

B4 I FU R U 18

Aug 19, 2004
If the government can't stop a poorly planned attack involving a person that they were warned about twice, it makes you wonder if they can do anything against a planned, coordinated attack.

People think the government can protect you :bowrofl:

the government has never foiled a terror attack :p

keroberos

Jan 16, 2002
you really think average people don't try to do the boston marathon? :rofl: and the fact that she clearly isn't in runner shape just adds to the probability that she pulled a muscle if she was a runner.

or she's trying to make a buck or is mentally unstable.

i'm not saying theres a conspiracy going on here i'm just saying bitch is off.

keroberos

Jan 16, 2002
I'd say she was just trying to make a buck or something if it weren't for the fact that she would've needed to be epic fast to get her leg wrapped up that quickly after the bombing. Seems more likely to me that she was wearing it beforehand because she pulled a muscle or something, like I said. :dunno:

I stand by my belief she was not a runner. We will agree to disagree as gentlemen and tip our hats and adjust our monocles and go our separate ways.

RedWings

Banned
Jun 28, 2005
So we are supposed to trust the time stamps put on pictures by govtslaves.info?

And they call us 'sheep' ?

RedWings

Banned
Jun 28, 2005
Don't trust the media or the government. If so, you are a sheep.

But check out govtslave.info. Non-bias. All factual.

Pvt. Joker

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2000
Living rent free in your head
I'd say she was just trying to make a buck or something if it weren't for the fact that she would've needed to be epic fast to get her leg wrapped up that quickly after the bombing. Seems more likely to me that she was wearing it beforehand because she pulled a muscle or something, like I said. :dunno:

I thought the same thing about the leg at first, but that's not like a spandex brace or anything, it looks like a makeshift tourniquet. Even then, she comes outside and walks around for a little bit....THEN collapses once the guys talk to her :rofl:

Maybe she had a makeshift tourniquet on due to a previous shrapnel injury and then just was in shock after the bomb and took a minute or two to digest the carnage and then collapse

TankRizzo

The People's Moderator
Super Moderator
Jun 1, 2001
I thought the same thing about the leg at first, but that's not like a spandex brace or anything, it looks like a makeshift tourniquet. Even then, she comes outside and walks around for a little bit....THEN collapses once the guys talk to her :rofl:

Maybe she had a makeshift tourniquet on due to a previous shrapnel injury and then just was in shock after the bomb and took a minute or two to digest the carnage and then collapse

yeah, I suppose shrapnel could have hit her over there. Still....unless she knew someone back there, why the fuck would you go towards it rather than get the fuck out of there as fast as possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor